• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Avan Sensei

1. Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

Will there be one more Rival in this event?
  2. Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

I'm disappointed. Why so many 24 hour production quests? This Rival only makes established cities stronger while new cities have no chance
  3. Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

Does anybody know if the Ethereal Airship is offered in the daily special?
  4. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I'm not sure about that... I think Inno will change the reward
  5. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Can't do that. You need shards to start towns. Need shards for 2 expansions
  6. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Everyone I knew guessed that the rewards were for the season
  7. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

No, Inno did not say anything, hence misleading
  8. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Everyone in my guild and everyone I talked to thought we would receive the ranking rewards at the end of every season. We all found out that's not the case, and the ranking rewards are for the championship. Very misleading. I think Inno did this on purpose to make people spend as many diamonds...
  9. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I did and was only able to claim 2 free chests. That's all the rewards for a season?
  10. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I logged in this morning and did not receive any QI rewards. Checked my inventory, no rewards. This is an absolute scam!
  11. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I have 292 progress so I earned 400 shards from the Quantum Pass (free) but that took a lot of work. I doubt I'll be able to do that next season. Like many players I'll eventually give up on QI.
  12. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Manual fight is stupid but you need to manual fight to get anywhere in QI. I once spent an hour manual fighting just to get 25 points. I realized how stupid QI is and I won't be playing much of it next season.
  13. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I don't know why 4th through 10th place rewards are the same in QI
  14. Battleground Bundles XL

Very deceptive. I thought only diamonds give off sparkles. Can you request for a refund? I can't believe you paid $99 for Champions and guild treasury goods.
  15. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

There is also a bug in displaying the second-wave enemy defending units. The game displays more units than there actually are.