• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Blatantlybiased

1. How is grand prize progress determined in History Event?

Easy deck: Turn (health): My card (stats <bonus>): Opponent card (stats <bonus>): Result: 1 (20/20) Emperor Charlemagne (3-5) Viking Plunderer ( 1 HP, 1-2 <+1> dmg) 2 dmg, opp. killed 2 (18/20) Marco Polo (3-5 <+3)) Warrior Hoplit...
  2. How is grand prize progress determined in History Event?

I'm at 26/32 on the Rival quest line. I'm stuck for two hours because back-to-back quests required exchanging items in the antique dealer and I'm not paying 300 diamonds to instantly complete the 2nd exchange. So far, there have ben no main event building upgrades as rewards and none are...
  3. How is grand prize progress determined in History Event?

Yes, as you must have missed in my post, I did say Loot was an exception (as Grand Bounty would be as well). And to my larger point, those 6 points aren't getting you anywhere close to 2000. Please see the following from the post you were responding to: Quote: Also, whoever said that using...
  4. This Weeks Rival

Also, GE quests in this Rival quest line do NOT auto-complete when you finish level IV. They only complete after you finish level V. Good luck to anyone in a guild that doesn't unlock level V. If you can't complete level V, you better be sure you still have 12 encounters left (or whatever the...
  5. How is grand prize progress determined in History Event?

So far, I've gotten only one of those Grand loot cards. I used it on the boss on a hard deck. I've switched to mostly easy and one or two medium decks to save coins. I am using fewer coins, but I'm still only at 646 grand prize points and 1.9k coins so getting to 2000 is a joke no matter what...
  6. How is grand prize progress determined in History Event?

OK, that sounds like a good idea.
  7. How is grand prize progress determined in History Event?

Thanks for the information. I didn't realize tickets regenerated, but that raises the question of how to save them up. If I try to save them, they won't regenerate. If I spend them doing even easy decks, then I use coins that I might need for the Rival quests. I guess I'll have to make a...
  8. How is grand prize progress determined in History Event?

No Rivals quest is available yet, so I have no idea what they will give me. If you already know, great. Please tell me more. What other rewards are forthcoming in the Rivals quest line? The only negotiation power increase that has been available to me was a +4. I got it but it hasn't done...
  9. How is grand prize progress determined in History Event?

Yes, there seems no way to get enough tickets to fight enough decks to get to 2000 GP points. No one has yet answered how to get to 2000. I think I still have enough coins (3.3k, maybe enough?) but I don't have, and won't have, 80+ tickets to play easy decks or even 50+ to play hard ones, so...
  10. Feedback for the History Event 2024

I think Inno has shown its true colors in this event, making it impossible to get the main reward without spending a TON of diamonds. The fact that they won't even answer a simple question that I've been asking for two days now demonstrates their lack of concern for customer service. There...
  11. Feedback for the History Event 2024

They've always been pretty brazen in their money-grabs, but this one is over the top. I think it's time to look for a new game.
  12. How is grand prize progress determined in History Event?

I just won against a hard deck. The battle stats afterward showed that I gained 35 Grand Prize points. I still need 490 more to reach the next main reward building upgrade. That means I would have to defeat 14 more hard decks just to get the next upgrade and about 50 more decks to get enough...
  13. How is grand prize progress determined in History Event?

It doesn't say anything about that. It just says this: "Grand prize points, chests, improved card bonuses. High risk, high reward! Opting for hard difficulty brings premium rewards of greater value and quantity" That's it. No numbers next to anything. Unless I'm looking at the wrong "Rewards"...
  14. How is grand prize progress determined in History Event?

I have asked this question three times on the Event feedback and discussion thread, once in my guild threads and once in global chat. I have also searched for anything from Inno that will give me the answer and there is nothing. This forum is my last hope. Here goes: I am "caught up" on the...
  15. Feedback for the History Event 2024

My question might have been buried in the rest of my previous post, so I'll ask again, if anyone knows: Why am I able to be in the top 20% (Bronze League) on the League table but far behind the pace to reach the max level of the main reward on the Grand Prize progress bar? What is giving me...