• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by cassady420

1. cassady420

Interface Improvements Feedback

What happened to the Daily Login Bonus? It just disappeared without a word.
  2. cassady420

Interface Improvements Feedback

Maybe let us choose which icons we want shown in the buff bar, with an option for 'always on' so the ones we use are always displayed (in a column, please, not stacked), or 'off' for those that don't want to see them.
  3. cassady420

Feedback for update 1.235

When are you going to fix the recurring quest bug for PC players? It's been weeks!
  4. cassady420

Contest day 7

I was going through a rough time in my life, when I found FOE. It gave me something enjoyable to do to take my mind off of everything else. Plus, the game took a lot of time, giving my body and mind plenty of time to heal. I'm still playing 3 years later! Thanks FOE! :)
  5. cassady420

Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch
  6. cassady420

Napoleon Bonaparte Questline Feedback

For this quest: Quest 5: "Scout a province OR Solve 16 encounters in the Guild Expedition" Will it auto complete if GE is already completed? Or will I be forced to scout? Thanks!
  7. cassady420

FORGE BOWL

Do you have to finish the forge bowl main quests before you'll get the forge bowl daily quests? I thought they'd be running at the same time, since the first daily quest is dated today, but so far I'm only getting the main quests.
  8. cassady420

~``~ Diamond Farmers ~``~

Thank you for the response.
  9. cassady420

~``~ Diamond Farmers ~``~

BobsurUncle - I've been told that once you get diamonds from a recurring quest, you won't get them again for that same quest. Do you know if there is any truth to that? I can't find anything official from Inno about it.
  10. cassady420

Honorable Knights is recruiting

*delete*
  11. cassady420

Looking for new friends!

I'm looking for friends that will polish/motivate most days of the week. I'll return the favor. Thanks! Cassady420 :)