• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

CDmark's latest activity

• CDmark replied to the thread Feedback for Quantum Incursions.
    With all the stuff we have going on, in G world I went to the vacation guild. With just the FT, I do great in QI. About 7 of us do it...
  • Is there a breakdown of the expansion costs. I know it starts 5,5,5,5 but I have looked discord, here and wikia., cant find what I am...
  • I opened the event early this morning and did not have the new tools. Was is just me? I have them now, went to work, logged on again.
  • In beta we saw it in Rivals
    Yep, smaller guilds have no chance for fragments via node rewards or end of season chest. Basically, L8 neo-colossus is the best they...
    Back to TIME and manual battles but I would also like to address the fragments. It was somewhere on my list but might as well mention...
    OK, I managed to catch up reading and not sure where to start. I will start with what many will say I am crazy, but I assure you I am...
    I haven't read the details about "quitting the game", I see the posts. Whether one quits for QI, Rivals, more complicated events, I...
    Question If one guild finishes it all in a season, lets say do every optional node, then a day later another finishes it, all the same...
    The whole decoration being a cost is tough bcs people are used to them adding happiness in regular game play, like cultural buildings...
    hmm, I don't remember doing a rush since last night but what you say makes sense. I am positive I didn't do a cottage/tailor rush. The...
    Did the shard cost to rush a production increase? It was 25 shard for a cottage/tailor - says 75 It was 50 shard for a villa/goat - says...
    100% sure of that, 40% chance of getting the chest after each successful attempt, battle or donation,, then 20% chance, when you get the...
    I don't recall anyone getting a separate reward after a node is completed, not me for sure. I am just getting the rewards in the chest...
    Before I comment about QI, I am having a big problem with the start time. Since it starts during GBG, I no longer have a 3 days break...