• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Disgruntled Veteran

1. Did the cost of fragments increase for the Towers in GBG?

That’s what I was getting confused. I thought we were getting 1500 per win. Now it makes sense why I still have 1500 frags for The Royal Tower after getting it.
  2. Did the cost of fragments increase for the Towers in GBG?

Ok, thank you! I thought I was going crazy. It seems weird that I was able to get The Royal Tower of Champions. The guild I was in bounces back and forth between high level diamond and lower level diamond each season. They keep a strategy of 5th or 6th in high level, then 1st in lower level...
  3. Did the cost of fragments increase for the Towers in GBG?

I could have sworn that The Tower of Champions cost 4500 fragments to build. When that championship ended I only had 3000 frags. I knew at that time I was 1500 short. However, I was looking through my fragments and seen that the cost increased to 7500 frags. Does anyone know for certain if I’m...
  4. Hijacked threads

Only slightly with a chance of rain…
  5. Attrition-How high can you go?

I never said you stated that, I was simply saying you WERE arguing that people aren’t able to gain as much as they have during early ages. (”by comparing what you were capable of“) You don’t know if these players have multiple farms to feed their main city. When screenshots are posted, it’s hard...
  6. Attrition-How high can you go?

You think so? For a while throughout this thread you argued against players being able to gain attack boosts (in early ages) by comparing what you were capable of. Then you went into a tirade about players spending money. Next you got goat-ed into arguing about what a hobby is before making...
  7. Attrition-How high can you go?

I 100% agree with you. I was just trying to point out that “fair” is based on perception and not always agreed upon. What makes things even remotely fair (IMO) is how most guilds have players from most if not all ages. With doing so guilds create a healthy balance. I understand why guild reqs...
  8. Attrition-How high can you go?

Have you ever played GTA Online? Which is only one example of a plethora of games that you can spend money on to get an advantage. The big question, what’s the difference between long-term f2p players with high stats compared to those who spend money to fast track? Time, the answer is time...
  9. Age-old GBG still unfixed!

Maybe it’s just me, but obligations sounds a lot like requirements, lol But you guys keep having fun!
  10. Age-old GBG still unfixed!

What world are you guys referring to??? The top guilds in Angkor frequently kick people out for not meeting the requirements. Heck there’s at least one that’s explicitly states that having a minimum requirements mindset will get people kicked. Just want to say that I fully get and appreciate...
  11. Titan Goods

Are you having trouble “interpreting” your own statements? My interpretation? I’ve been overly specific about my stance, I don’t mince words, lol Ironically it’s something I’ve stated multiple times as well, but you kept “glossing” over that lol
  12. Titan Goods

This may be so, but it makes a huge difference. Higher age players can see the requested trade and choose to accept it or ignore it. They can also reach out and ask the person if they’re willing to pay FP, if not leave the trade for someone that won’t charge. “I have stated many post ago that...
  13. Titan Goods

Well, it’s for a GB that will produce to the guild once built. Those TE goods will be used one way or another, probably for the guild. And like I stated: “That’s something that doesn’t bother our higher age players as they use those goods to either complete quest donations to the treasury (if...
  14. Titan Goods

I see your point. However, I was paying both 1.9 and 1.92 rates while my Arc was still around lvl 20. At the time I was only lifting my Arc to reach lvl 80 while only taking positions to put my daily collection into my inventory to afford doing so. Now that my Arcs sitting at lvl 100 (until the...
  15. Titan Goods

So, you save them FP then charge them? You’re still getting that FP. Might as well not save them FP and stop charging. You’d cut out the process.