• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Emperor Napoleon I

1. Emperor Napoleon I

Fall Event 2023 Feedback

How about the misleading tooltip on the event building which says "x higher age blueprints" yet the announcement says "*Blueprints will be from one Great Building from your current age or above." If the blueprints are from current age +, then the tooltip should be updated so it's not...
  2. Emperor Napoleon I

Winter Event 2022 Feedback

Shuffle is the most infuriating "prize" of all. I search for keys daily. To spend 100 stars to reveal half the board, narrow it down, then BOOM shuffle. Then spend another 80-100 stars again, BOOM shuffle. another 20 stars, SHUFFLE. Take the shuffle out of the table of prizes. Or, let it be an...
  3. Emperor Napoleon I

Halloween Event 2022 Feedback

Halloween and Archaeology events are both really good in terms of being able to easily complete the quests, clearing the map, gaining calendar pieces, etc. You get an entire set of tools every other day, essentially, and if played right, leave the jokers on the board and can pick it up the...
  4. Emperor Napoleon I

You are correct, but my point is that, to have a max level building BEFORE the completion of the event - the second questline upgrade and calendar rewards are time gated - you have to collect the second base building and then be able to get another upgrade. I know that the calendar gives the 2...
  5. Emperor Napoleon I

Anyone else find it odd that the main event building requires 12 levels total, but you get a second base building at 380, yet the first primary building is only at level 11 by that point? I know the final quest reward grants another upgrade kit, but why would a second level 1 building be offered...
  6. Emperor Napoleon I

Fall Event 2022 feedback

Disappointed with this event as usual. One world I have 8 cinnamon, 5 caramel, and zero of any other ingredients, with no option to change the recipes on the table, not about to spend that many diamonds on just one single ingredient. I don't mind spending diamonds during events, but the cost for...
  7. Emperor Napoleon I

Summer Event 2022 Feedback

Not sure whether to put this here in feedback or in suggestions/improvements thread - In the Winter Event, the prize sleigh is in the city, separate from the event screen, however the new Piggy Bank is included in the main event screen, which can then be misconstrued as a claim prize which is...