• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Farticus Smellificus

1. Farticus Smellificus

Pushing the Continent to the Space Ages in Progressive/Industrial Age v1.0.2

So I'm about 2/3rds the way thru 1st SAV map and the opposition has changed from mostly SAAB units with maybe 1 SAV unit to mostly SAV units. Before even trying the trusty Hovers or Turts I can see they won't cut it against a lot of SAV units especially units with Power Shot. Current stats are...
  2. Farticus Smellificus

Hi Sharmon, you mentioned that before but I'm not sure you understand what this thread is about. Nobody doing this has 8 Eels. Farti
  3. Farticus Smellificus

Just took the first SAV sector I'm PE with about 1250/860 att/def. I've 4 hovers of course but of note is that I've only 2 Turturrets (aborted Truth or Dare by mistake) and no Rail Guns (not sure how). I've the usual other higher era stuff. The tail end of SAAB was a bit of a pain. You just...
  4. Farticus Smellificus

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

MWAHAHAHA!!! Industrial Age and just collected my Hovers :cool: Now invincible in PvP Arena even against those dasterdly players in PE that have higher age (OF) troops lol. I just whooped some Mech CRAPS etc from a player I was always having to avoid. Wanted to come and thank @UBERhelp1 and the...
  5. Farticus Smellificus

Patience is a virtue :D My thanks again Farti
  6. Farticus Smellificus

Well as it turns out, we all know Patience is a virtue lol. It didn't take me long to run out of CE/PME goods for negotiations. It's going to take ages to get to the Hovers quest. I didn't realise how many quests and FE provinces away they were. How is this achieved? I mean, if the provinces...
  7. Farticus Smellificus

For me it looks like the story line jumped direct to FE, not CE. After Dictators Death, I got: 1. Eyes Ahead (scout east of Agadar, scout south of Agadar), then 2. Meeting Hope (acquire 2 sectors on those FE provinces) 3. Water Needed! 4. A War for Water 5. Acquiring Omogba These are all FE...
  8. Farticus Smellificus

Impatience is a virtue lol. I've spent a few diamonds getting to FE quicker and negotiated the first province, Agadar. I've completed the previous quest and now have Truth or Dare (Side Quest) open. Aborted an RQ and now have Dictators Death (Story Quest) open. If I understand correctly, I've...
  9. Farticus Smellificus

Thanks for that. I've got The Horrors open now so think I'll wait until I negotiate FE Agadar before moving to Truth or Dare. Come to think of it I'm not going to do anything else before confirming it is safe to do so :D Cheers Farti
  10. Farticus Smellificus

Okidoki, so I think I might as well complete a tech now, move to "The Horrors", complete that too as it awards a PME champ, then keep "Truth or Dare" open. With Truth or Dare open, will I still be able to keep completing/aborting my RQs while I push the cMap to FE? Apologies for me needing it...
  11. Farticus Smellificus

First off, super guide @UBERhelp1 I play the international servers so had to start a new city on the US server just to register for the forum here. I wish your guide was out years ago lol. I've only come back to the game after about 3 or 4 years away. I might have been of some help with the...