• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by frrrosty

1. Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

Inno needs to accurately state the odds, because they are NOT what they claim. The top Gold Chest states 24% odds of getting the Daily Special, when in reality, the odds are less than 10%. Having opened 12 Gold Chests stating 24% odds, guess how many daily specials were won? ZERO. At 24%, which...
  2. Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

Has anyone else noticed that when you get a quest to collect incidents, the system STOPS giving you incidents for at least 12 hours. Unbelievable how rigged this game is. Or, when you need a green piece, the system STOPS giving you green? Truly dishonest,
  3. Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

Does the upgraded stage of ages, the celestial SoA, give only Ranged units? That wouldn't be terrible, I get less ranged units than any other kind. However, after a while, at 12 a day, i'm gonna have thousands, so seems a bit of an overkill
  4. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

What REEEEEALY irks me, is that some toilet monkey at Inno actually gets PAID to come up with this absolute garbage. YOU BEEN HAD, INNO, FIRE THE LOSER. I, for one, absolutely REFUSE to buy 1 more diamond as long as my money is paying this moron's salary. I will play free, and that's...
  5. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

What REEEEEALY irks me, is that some toilet monkey at Inno actually gets PAID to come up with this absolute garbage. YOU BEEN HAD, INNO, FIRE THE LOSER. I, for one, absolutely REFUSE to buy 1 more diamond as long as my money is paying this moron's salary. I will play free, and that's...
  6. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

not true. I made one myself. Eventually the game puts in a bot so you have a second member, but it's not a real player. there is no real advantage, though, so I joined one.
  7. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

This whole qi is a load of crap. It takes happiness to build decorations??????????????? So I build amphitheater and that used up all my resources, so it's a catch 22. By the time i have enough supplies to do ANYTHING, given the 10 hour cycle, the qi will be over. I sold off a dwelling, but the...
  8. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

So the cycle is so short, and supply building has a 10 HOUR CYCLE!!!!!!!!! That gives me enough time to do exactly SQUAT. And they expect players to spend real-world dollars on a bogus "QUANTUM PASS"??????? Dream on, Inno.
  9. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

It's definitely designed to TAKE YOUR GOD DAMN MONEY and give you NOTHING in return Absolutely, Settlements on Steroids. What a total waste of time. .
  10. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I second the motion, this is TOTAL BS.
  11. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Apparently, not every player can select an Incursion, it needs to be selected by a Founder. I watched the video, doesn't make much sense. They don't explain anything, just very quickly click a bunch of options I don't have, so it's not much help. You'd think they're paying for youtube by the...
  12. Guild Expedition Kit II was won, but missing from inventory

I gathered fragments of a guild expedition kit II in my 2nd city, not under this user name, but it was not put in my inventory. I refreshed the page a few times, it still isn't showing in inventory. Besides the fact that the GE is rigged, proven by the statistically impossibility of results...
  13. stop the endless clicking

First off, when I click on a google return for the forum, it denies me, denied my user name, and email. stop the endless clicking How come when in the Tech tree, the center button only allows 1 FP, when there is already the 1 FP button on the left? I'm trying to level up a tech and I have to...
  14. Global Ranking Window

can someone please explain what these 3 up-arrow symbols mean, in words that make actual sense? wtf is "houses"? dwellings? neighborhoods? 3 arrows means i have 3 houses, or I'm in 3 neighborhoods? that makes no sense whatsoever. and the shield? I'm in ONE neighborhood. they really need a key...