• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by HardWire

1. What is driving people away from FoE?

It gets to the point where lowering ones idea of what it means to be successful at this game makes it difficult to remain engaged. Skill and strategy mean less and less. Tedious is the name of the game now. And if your idea of success is getting the most desirable buildings, that too often has a...
  2. Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

for the Rivals finish all supply production items can be gotten from finishing the first 4 quests of the Polynesia settlement, then abandon it, and do it again each day. It takes about a minute to get those first 4 quests done. Cool down is 12 hours so you can do it 2x a day.
  3. Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

quest says increase happiness by 10k, I removed building that has negative 14k. It did not complete quest though I increased happiness by 14k. I'd say that is a bug.
  4. Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

Bug found: increase happiness by 10k quest - removing a magical winter snow globe that has -14100 happiness does count for the quest.
  5. Feedback for the Halloween Event 2023

Tower of Whispering Horrors is the daily special I am waiting for to open all my chests. It gives a good boost to attack and defense for attacking army (11 and 13% in SAM) plus fps and it is only 2x3. But you may want to open one chest each day for the 2x rewards. I have been completing 2...
  6. Feedback for the Halloween Event 2023

you may have lost because you ran out of cards. That got me in beta a couple of times until it was pointed out to me. Change cards when you have one that is overpowered for that particular fight will help you use less cards. Also, when the ability cards come up, grab 2
  7. New changes to gbg at beta forum.

Good for you that your guild is working to increase their goods. No doubt that most are on Beta and folks should be doing that here too. And good on ya that your guild does not need the base buildings. The main point of my post was to let people know that the Command Posts are not that...
  8. New changes to gbg at beta forum.

The new buildings are expensive. It is the buildings for your starting base (Guild Field Camps) that are treasury breakers. 70/40/25k in goods. The other buildings for the provinces are not so bad when you consider how much attrition reduction you get for the goods paid. A current SC costs 3k in...