• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by JamieJ

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Here was their reply: "We unfortunately cannot make any alterations to the quests or research, but I will pass along the feedback." it's not a big deal, i just wish they'd be a little more contrite, but that's not something they're good at.
  2. Speedup of Early Eras test Cancelled

Support cannot remove the story block, here was their reply: "We unfortunately cannot make any alterations to the quests or research, but I will pass along the feedback." which is weird because i wrote them because an alteration was made to my quests
  3. Speedup of Early Eras test Cancelled

Posting this here because Inno only posted it in the Beta Forums although it affected regular worlds, or at least mine. This morning i was time-warped from the Colonial Story Quest back to Iron Age, and my current age was completed (though i was not advanced to the next age per the beta...
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

So blocked at “Poison in the Well” which is in the LMA storyline and requires a Cultural Tech. Will have to move to Industrial and use 4 techs to reach a Cultural tech, but I have saved up enough to get to Police Stations and remain in Industrial to receive full OF troops, so this should not be...
  5. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

i have a different issue. was in Colonial waiting to move to Industrial, i had the new storyline to get there. i've time-warped back to Iron Age this morning with the original story line. i thought it was a bug. wish Inno would have said something. curious if i'll run into tech blockers and be...