• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

JJ597's latest activity

• Dislike the graphics and animation. card characters not up to FOE standards. Very disappointing!
  • JJ597 replied to the thread Hijacked threads.
    We learn from negative feedback, whether in an online game, employment or your personal life.
  • JJ597 replied to the thread Stargazer.
    I won't be the one crying to INNO, and asking for my high level GB(s) back!
  • JJ597 replied to the thread Stargazer.
    Since we have no clue as to INNO's future plans for this game, I'm taking the wait and see approach, which means not selling anything in...
  • JJ597 replied to the thread Titan Goods.
    You raise an interesting point. Should a player with an Arc over level 80 contribute more than the 1.9 on ANY players great building...
  • The Traz gives me the specific units I want, can you say the same for event buildings?
  • To make great buildings great again (MGBGA) is an "almost" impossible task given the power creep of event buildings. As a comparison, a...
  • Observatory change is acceptable due to GVG's demise. SAT requiring goods in addition to forge points after level 10 also acceptable, as...
  • JJ597 replied to the thread Earthquake.
    Sure did. Heard a rumble that continued longer than I expected, like the sound of many tractor trailers driving by.
  • JJ597 replied to the thread FOE Freedom!.
    Instead of "cleared a single board" I should have said, I haven't spawned a single key and am skipping this event entirely!
    I haven't cleared a single board in any of my worlds, and I don't miss it at all! FREEDOM!
    Looked again, only Celestial Golden Orrery at 5,000, main prize line.
    I reviewed the event grand prizes and the gold orrery upgrade and stage of ages upgrade are only available if you purchase the gold...
    FOE Freedom = Less time spent playing the game, more time for real life.
  • JJ597 replied to the thread Merchant trading idea.
    Question, How valuable are the goods you want to trade? Ie are you trading Arc goods or Oracle goods?