• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by JJ597

1. Feedback for the History Event 2024

Dislike the graphics and animation. card characters not up to FOE standards. Very disappointing!
  2. Hijacked threads

We learn from negative feedback, whether in an online game, employment or your personal life.
  3. Stargazer

I won't be the one crying to INNO, and asking for my high level GB(s) back!
  4. Stargazer

Since we have no clue as to INNO's future plans for this game, I'm taking the wait and see approach, which means not selling anything in the AD and also not deleting any GB's. Since INNO has created a NEO Colossus, etc, will they now have NEO GB's? Also, I'm waiting to find out what the Quantum...
  5. Titan Goods

You raise an interesting point. Should a player with an Arc over level 80 contribute more than the 1.9 on ANY players great building? Back when having Shrines of Knowledge was essential to get forge points, getting extra forge points contributed to your GB was a Happy bonus. Now with forge...
  6. [Question] Will GB's get an upgrade? Any news? Spoilers?

The Traz gives me the specific units I want, can you say the same for event buildings?
  7. [Question] Will GB's get an upgrade? Any news? Spoilers?

To make great buildings great again (MGBGA) is an "almost" impossible task given the power creep of event buildings. As a comparison, a level 62 CDM gives 56% attack and 37 fps, while a level 7 Celtic Tavern gives 68% attack and 32 fps, plus too many add'l items to list. How much time and forge...
  8. [Question] Will GB's get an upgrade? Any news? Spoilers?

Observatory change is acceptable due to GVG's demise. SAT requiring goods in addition to forge points after level 10 also acceptable, as it was an addition to the game levels. If for existing GB's they are changing requirements in June, will have to see what else is changing in the game.
  9. Earthquake

Sure did. Heard a rumble that continued longer than I expected, like the sound of many tractor trailers driving by.
  10. FOE Freedom!

Instead of "cleared a single board" I should have said, I haven't spawned a single key and am skipping this event entirely!
  11. FOE Freedom!

I haven't cleared a single board in any of my worlds, and I don't miss it at all! FREEDOM!
  12. FOE Freedom!

Looked again, only Celestial Golden Orrery at 5,000, main prize line.
  13. FOE Freedom!

I reviewed the event grand prizes and the gold orrery upgrade and stage of ages upgrade are only available if you purchase the gold level chest for $24.99.
  14. FOE Freedom!

FOE Freedom = Less time spent playing the game, more time for real life.
  15. Merchant trading idea

Question, How valuable are the goods you want to trade? Ie are you trading Arc goods or Oracle goods?