• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by PJS299

1. PJS299

Feedback for the Adjustments to Consumable Item Boost Limits

Any word on that? Seems like it's been a while.
  2. PJS299

Somedays...

Kind of related :)
  3. PJS299

Forgot to mention - moved to PE.

Forgot to mention - moved to PE.
  4. PJS299

What is driving people away from FoE?

I had the same thought, but then I realized it was just a game. I am not physically going to a Shinto Temple to worship every day, I'm not praying to some Egyptian god. As long as you aren't actually practicing that, I believe it is ok. In real life, it would be different. Putting up pictures...
  5. PJS299

QI was just handed to the same guilds that win GbG most weeks

We didn't get a token, we got, like, half a penny. They could've at least given a better building, maybe an avatar too. But no, they give a building with such measly boosts it's really not worth placing with what we're getting now. People played GvG for years. They deserve something better,
  6. PJS299

Feedback for the History Event 2024

I agree, although it makes sense if you think about it. Countries have different parts of their militaries, Navy, Army, Air Force, Coast Guard... You can't use a boat in the middle of Afghanistan, you can't [safely] land a jet on water. Each branch has their own purpose, to defend in the ocean...
  7. PJS299

QI deleting euphoria buildings without any warning

Usually they will give FP and/or BPs back, but not the building.
  8. PJS299

State of Forge message...

It's Guild Vs Guild. Only thing that makes sense. "And to announce it here first for the first half of 2025, we will add a proper and scalable *%il$ $&. G*$%d, with a proper competitive design that we can build upon for years to come." One of the main complaints of GvG was the all-ages map...
  9. PJS299

Nothing absolutely crazy... Managed to auto-battle through GE5! Almost to 2k GBG atk/def, and...

Nothing absolutely crazy... Managed to auto-battle through GE5! Almost to 2k GBG atk/def, and only a couple more Japan Settlements! What about you?
  10. PJS299

Feedback for the History Event 2024

What is the circle on the boost?
  11. PJS299

Hijacked threads

That was an exciting race at the Kentucky Derby today!
  12. PJS299

What's Everyone's Opinion On the Stage of The Ages & Other Buildings From The Last Event?

Didn't spend anything on the event. 4 CGOs + 7 CSoAs (Two are on the other side of city)
  13. PJS299

Venus Carbon

LOL Yeah ok. https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/ive-made-it-to-artic-future.46222/post-418877
  14. PJS299

Update PVP and GBG rewards after reaching a certain age

I think the only buildings you get from PvP are WWs, SoKs, and Rogue Hideouts. That's not changing. As for GBG, they just updated and added so many new rewards! I don't see the problem here.