• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by SirWilliam

1. Feedback for the Enhancements Coming to Quantum Incursions!

So what happens with medals after you reach 10 expansions?
  2. Next Age

Thanks that was a big help. :p
  3. Next Age

Are we getting close to Space Age Space Hub? Space Age Titan is getting boring I'm ready for something new.
  4. Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

I feel your pain. I also dropped from gold to bronze missing silver by 8 points. Tried to do it without buying the gold pass to get the orrery celestial upgrade.
  5. Feedback for update 1.280

Duh. It was even in bold print. Need to pay more attention to what I read. :rolleyes:
  6. Feedback for update 1.280

Why am I not getting update. I logged out and back in but still v1.279
  7. Feedback for the Mini-Challenge March 2024

Guess I only have 5 more I can do. One of them I didn't even get past the 8th Quest.
  8. Feedback for the Mini-Challenge March 2024

Thanks. This gave me an idea I didn't think of. I used my supply of self aide kits and finish special to create finish all supply to get me past this one but if I hit another I'm done for sure.
  9. Feedback for the Mini-Challenge March 2024

I'm done after 14th. No way for me to do 24hr 20 times without destroying my city or paying tons of diamonds. Used my only finish all supplies doing the first 24 hr production. :rolleyes:
  10. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I just checked. I have 6 houses producing 50 each cycle so every hour I'm getting 5300 action points.
  11. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I have two FT's giving me 100 boost although it's only for a few days until one dries up.
  12. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Could someone please wake me when this is over I can't stay awake playing this :rolleyes: 10 hours for supplies. 1 hour for 5000 actions and it takes 3500 for a few shards. I don't want to have to shut down my guild to join another find some way so that a one person guild can play more without...
  13. Forge Bowl 2021 questions and non feedback comments

I'm down to the one a days now but only had a chance to win grape vines. Where are the other addons?