• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Sunslinger

1. Attrition-How high can you go?

I think you can, fights per second monitored. Fingers only work so fast
  2. Attrition-How high can you go?

I aged up and boosted this last season, I was regularly getting to 200 attrition. That will drop significantly next season, but I dropped a bunch of temporary stuff in storage as well and I hit an attrition of 277
  3. Attrition-How high can you go?

What's the new record high attrition that people have personally seen? I've personally seen (not me) 244 but have heard of higher out there
  4. GBG Matchmaking Revisions

This will most likely be a rhetorical question, but here goes anyway. Inno, why would you make the matchmaking algorithm to put the same #3 guild up against the same #6 guild for 9 of the last 11 seasons? Guild #3 has easily won every single one of those seasons. There are typically 6 diamond...
  5. Just fudgin around

One upped ^^^ LOL
  6. Guild Battlegrounds Question

Hit the green wreath in the upper left hand corner, select player and it'll show your name and the guild your in (if your in a guild at all)
  7. Guild Battlegrounds Question

If your new to the game stop aging up and camp in Prog for a long time until you build your city up
  8. Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

I find doing to quest 17 and 25 to get those extra tickets doable. If you get lucky during the Rival and you get your targeted daily special using your coins and tools to get those extra tickets go a long way in securing more dailies. Also I save the goldens for the Rival to speed thru some...
  9. Inno's money grubbing ruining the game

I guess that depends on your viewpoint and your city needs Sharmon, in my city I don't need goods, population or happiness atm
  10. Inno's money grubbing ruining the game

100%, some events aren't worth the diamonds and others are. Being picky about how you spend them ensures top quality buildings not only now but in the future. Eg would be the Spectral Steeds that produces Lab's, its actually Epic unlike Autumn Vineyard, Winter Wonderland, Flamingo etc
  11. 200% Diamond Offers

This has been my experience too ^^ I never buy them and I don't ever remember getting offered the good rates
  12. Which Great Buildings to delete?

^^^^ This, drive all decisions in your city on math and what you want to focus on
  13. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Inno, to face the same diamond guild in 5 of 7 seasons when there are roughly 34-36 diamond guilds >>>> your algorithm is way off. The chances of that are slim to none. Fix this, it looks silly on your part from a mathematical standpoint
  14. Feedback for update 1.271

Fix GBG and placing the hand, it doesn’t register immediately to all players in GBG unless you do a specific procedure
  15. What about minimum attrition? Please comment on this.

The highest I've seen consistently day in and day out is 160-164 attrition for a little over 9000 hits a season for SAJM with a 4000/2600 AD, that's for someone that grinds it out. There is higher potential for attrition as players north of 5000/3000 are present in the game