• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

UP ONLINE's latest activity

• UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE updated their status.
    INNO wants us to spend Diamonds What About Storing Great Buildings What about 4'000 Diamonds & next 8'000 How does that sound ?
  • UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE replied to the thread Venus Carbon.
    lol always good to have lots of goods you will need it down the road just like the ore And Ice, you will need a TON of it LOL
  • UP ONLINE
    guess I should spend more time on GE LOL
  • UP ONLINE
    no I have none but the QI buildings should show an Added att/def It is bugged
  • UP ONLINE
    building att/def does nothing I have built lots of buildings And it's the same 60att 40 def I have 12 victory pillars And 2 Aqueduct And...
  • UP ONLINE
    QI why is my attack 60% and my defence is 40% I have built a lot of attack/def building And it does nothing At all
  • UP ONLINE
    Why do we have to Do 2 attacks at a time lol no one can figure out how to just do one battle=ONE wave expanding the battlefield and...
  • UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE replied to the thread Thieves & Burgerlars.
    knowledge is power Watch lots of youtube there are so many videos about the game
  • UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE replied to the thread Thieves & Burgerlars.
    check in more often Collect on time And you don't need to spend a dime you get what time you put into this game this is not a race...
  • UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE commented on UP ONLINE's profile post.
    >>yes I agree with you<<
  • UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE replied to the thread QI Boost buildings?.
    Ok I built some Attack/defence buildings And yet there is no place that shows what boosts you have make it so you can click on TOWN HALL...
  • UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE replied to the thread QI Boost buildings?.
    LMAO you do you just have to save up And build it when your in QI click on the ? icon in the upper right & read
  • UP ONLINE
    I OPT for fading pop-ups for rewords NO MORE CLICKING CLOSE ! ! 200 TIMES please respond if you Agree
  • UP ONLINE
    Be nice to have a Clear & Preset for Fast Troops swamps It removes all troops And puts your Preset Troops that you picked out in your...
  • UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE commented on UP ONLINE's profile post.
    does that mean Are city Area will Be expanded out words