• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by WANDERERthe

1. WANDERERthe

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I built QI boosts buildings and a lot of then & IT'S BUGGED they did nothing Same Att/Def
  2. WANDERERthe

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Are they going to fix the bad Intel that's on ? Icon under Specials/boosts Or make it more clear there are buildings that boosts Att/def from your main city (Forgotten Temple) & (Tourney Grounds)
  3. WANDERERthe

Quantum Medals

than where are they getting the extra expiation slots from the air We are talking about the Quantum medals to expand the main city
  4. WANDERERthe

That's why i said it lol got you over

That's why i said it lol got you over
  5. WANDERERthe

I'm not a new member I resent that! just have not posted much come on show me some Love

I'm not a new member I resent that! just have not posted much come on show me some Love
  6. WANDERERthe

Quantum Medals

BETTER expand the city Add more slots cut some of the bottom And stretch it out further
  7. WANDERERthe

ARC 60-80 like pulling the shades And brightening a dark room

ARC 60-80 like pulling the shades And brightening a dark room
  8. WANDERERthe

lol it's all about the goods

lol it's all about the goods
  9. WANDERERthe

yes it is unless they give you extra Quests to do But there not smart to do that And make it...

yes it is unless they give you extra Quests to do But there not smart to do that And make it more fun That's why not many don't stay with it & just give up
  10. WANDERERthe

I want INNO to play with us And do all the 200+ clicking the close/ok button and see that...

I want INNO to play with us And do all the 200+ clicking the close/ok button and see that annoying thing just keeps popping up & do it 3x a day to make it sink in how annoying it is
  11. WANDERERthe

? ? I still do not get it

? ? I still do not get it
  12. WANDERERthe

I don't get it need more info 1-2 pics will be a lot of help to get what your trying to say

I don't get it need more info 1-2 pics will be a lot of help to get what your trying to say
  13. WANDERERthe

NICE

NICE
  14. WANDERERthe

I'm with you And Agree I'm so sick with it all tooo !

I'm with you And Agree I'm so sick with it all tooo !
  15. WANDERERthe

Daily Login Bonus?

I am waiting for them to unlock it for everyone