• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. planetofthehumans2

Feedback for the History Event 2024

Another thing they got rid of on beta is they axed the selection kits, so you can ONLY get a silver garrison from medium level and ONLY get a gold garrison from hard level, there's no way to upgrade all of the level 1's.
  2. planetofthehumans2

State of Forge message...

Maybe the gvg boost icon will be a coffin or a horse. :p
  3. planetofthehumans2

Feedback for the History Event 2024

Yet basic game making follows the rules of KISS - keep it simple...genius. Innos gone too far away from that in the pursuit of $. Life was a lot simpler with a basic blue/red boost, now you got 10 different pots/buildings with 10 different symbols indicating which army, what feature, ext. And...
  4. planetofthehumans2

Another person on beta speculated it was the revival of GVG, but honestly GBG is the proper replacement. There's some problems, but we don't need another feature to waste time/resources on. I have a full time job. I'm not losing sleep on this game. There's already too much and that's been part...
  5. planetofthehumans2

I'm also very confused. Surely part of a project managers duties is clear communication? Just say it, we're not babies who need a "care event". If you want to rebalance %, just tell us. If you want to change guild dynamics, just tell us. If you're actually going to do something with ge/gbg, just...
  6. planetofthehumans2

QI was just handed to the same guilds that win GbG most weeks

It'd be nice if every node had an option to fight or donate. I aint manual battling hundreds of fights thats for sure, but they'll let me donate hundreds of thousands of coins/supplies all at once. Just give players the choice, I choose to auto battle because I'm lazy and am willing to take the...
  7. planetofthehumans2

Update PVP and GBG rewards after reaching a certain age

The problem is two fold: 1. There are too many rewards in ge and gbg, contributing to the inventory management crisis, just getting sold to the dealer because there's not enough room for all these buildings you get DAILY 2. The rewards are not as good as event buildings, therefore getting...
  8. planetofthehumans2

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Is anyone else on mobile getting notifications about QI even before QI started, 24/7 (!).
  9. planetofthehumans2

Hijacked threads

Because no matter what the thread is about, being offtopic, about the event, about QI, everything in the game will always stem back to GBG somehow.
  10. planetofthehumans2

Aid all friends taverns option

I think there would be more sitting happening, most people don't even sit in taverns in general. I have 100 active people on my fl but I can only manage maybe 25 sits if I clear my tavern. Can't finish the task that asks for 2500 tavern coins that's for sure. So I think it will be a net positive...
  11. planetofthehumans2

Feedback for update 1.281

The rivals were hard enough, at some point it just becomes punishing. Sure, the last few when I negged I could do it within the first few levels and I can easily auto battle level 5, but that shouldn't allow inno to make the rivals even more difficult to where we are at a point where we do have...
  12. planetofthehumans2

I'm not surprised but if we turn our head to these things, inno will get even lazier for sure. ;)
  13. planetofthehumans2

I just noticed that inno put the goods picture in the selection window when I'm on the barracks tab. Why is there no quantum barracks picture for the barracks tab.
  14. planetofthehumans2

I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree, doesn't make sense to me to work on QI to not get boosts in QI. It's still very time consuming for the entire session to develop the city to make the coins/supplies/aquaducts/units/smiles. It's not an insignificant amount of time which...
  15. planetofthehumans2

Well I've done 3 events on beta and live in that time. :p
  16. planetofthehumans2

It is actually crazy that the QI buildings don't give any QI boost, you'd think working hard on that project would give results in that project rather than GE or whatever. Maybe it's just too early but the last two events didn't have anything for QI and it's been out that long.
  17. planetofthehumans2

Not enough sectors

It's possible you still have an open sector on some map somewhere in the world. I had a couple uncompleted in some prior ages that I needed to do before the quests autocompleted. Unfortunately it's not like GE where if you get to the end of one map, all of the tasks autocomplete. I guess there's...
  18. planetofthehumans2

Maybe a lowering of the cost, at some point its less energy to just wait for the level to be finished than to spend the energy getting across the map and that doesn't encourage people to play. I also think the bosses should have a higher % at dropping items since they're much more difficult...
  19. planetofthehumans2

The two major things QI is STILL MISSING, WHY INNO WHY, are 1) replacement gvg button to the settlements city, 2) notification when city productions are done.
  20. planetofthehumans2

Titan Goods

I guess you can say, "we didn't start the fire, it's been burning since the worlds been turning." People have been selling goods since GB began and even sooner.