• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Mandelynn

1.9 established global thread has room...

...for a few more active participants. Contact me anytime. See you there :)
  2. Mandelynn

Trouble playing game on two computers

Anyone else have trouble posting on threads or seeing GBs properly when clicked on? Also experiencing lag? I tried clearing cache and history but no go
  3. Mandelynn

1.9 Very Active thread needed

1.9 independent of a guild thread needed. Standard rules and all that. Message me if you know of a good established one.
  4. Mandelynn

Looking for 1.9

I am in need of a 1.9 thread that doesn't require me to join a guild. Message me.
  5. Mandelynn

Starting Guild Threads

How many members do I need to get the title line/bar to show up for guild threads? Right now, I only have one member and when I try to add swaps 5, 10. 20, and so on, the title bar doesn't show up.
  6. Mandelynn

AO and Cirgard

I am in Colonial and trying to get goods for AO. I only have 250 fps for the complete set of goods I'll need. Is this impossible in Cirgard?
  7. Mandelynn

AO and Cirgard

I'm in Colonial but trying to buy AO goods. I only have 250 fps to do it. I have been able to obtain it for that amount in 3 other worlds. Not sure if Cirgard has been around longer or not but is there a list somewhere that shows the age of each world and when it was established? I heard it goes...
  8. Mandelynn

Is The US Side Losing Treasure Hunt Too?

The UN server has now removed Treasure Hunt from the game sighing its no longer needed with the Daily Challenge and other new feature added to the game and all mobile users now have access to them all. I have 145 at least fp in inventory due to that feature. I like it for that and for the fact...