• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. GbG double crosses

Who has double crossed you in GbG and how/why did they do it? (Only include guilds who claimed to be allies before double crossing you)
  2. Effects on MMR of sitting out GbG round

We are currently in gold and want to possibily sit the next round out to restock our goods.... what is the effect on our MMR? FANDOM and/or the forum thread on match making do not shed much light on it because both assume that every guild will at least attempt/succeed in taking at least 1...
  3. Is there anything as too many TF's

I have 14 TF's in the ground and got 1 more in GE this week. Assuming your not one of those people who hate TF's for some strange reason how many is too many to have in the ground? (BTW I am in in Modern and the TF's are my sole source of age approriate goods in a very GE oriented guild)
  4. Has hood merge schedule been modified?

My hood on all 4 worlds I play on has not been merged for at least 3 weeks now (if not longer). Has the schedule been modified?