• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Dominator - X

Army attacking and defending boosts

I have never seen any of those yet.
  2. Dominator - X

Sorry, I figured that went without saying.
  3. Dominator - X

Though I have never seen a 400% boost, the 5%, 10%, 20%, 100%, 200% and 300% all work for PvP.
  4. Dominator - X

What is driving people away from FoE?

Now it all makes sense as to why I struggle with this game...
  5. Dominator - X

What is driving people away from FoE?

I agree with some of this. One of INNO's numerous mistakes, IMO, is instead of making what they have created more interesting, they just keep adding more and more features to the game. As I am going through the current event and various other parts of the game, I catch myself just mind...
  6. Dominator - X

QI was just handed to the same guilds that win GbG most weeks

This "mindset" reminds me of many of these kids graduating from college in today's world with a Liberal Arts Degree (or any degree for that matter) and expecting to be granted a CEO position or a commensurate salary to such a title, without the experience and work. When denied, they are so...
  7. Dominator - X

Its Quiet ..too Quiet ..

A bit dramatic, but yeah, change happens.
  8. Dominator - X

Hijacked threads

I liked the ending better. If you liked that, you would have loved the game 7 ending between Boston and Toronto.
  9. Dominator - X

Feedback for update 1.282

You stored buildings that give a strong troop boost, because you had to self aid them? Even without the aid-value, they are great buildings. Not Great Buildings, but great buildings. Even if you used the single self aid, the benefits are worth the 6 seconds it would take to aid them.
  10. Dominator - X

Hijacked threads

So, it backfired and you changed gears. Smart.
  11. Dominator - X

Hijacked threads

That's your fault. No one forced you to enter an IKEA.
  12. Dominator - X

Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements Feedback

There are no boats in Mughal. Those were in the Egyptian Settlement. I think there are a few in the Polynesian Settlement too.
  13. Dominator - X

"Reward" Pop-Ups during collection

This is at least the 2nd, maybe the 3rd time this issue has been an issue. Maybe if it comes up another time or 2, INNO will do something about it.
  14. Dominator - X

Hijacked threads

Nope! You have it backwards: They grow Swedish meatballs by feeding them Swedish fish. That's why Swedish meatballs taste good.
  15. Dominator - X

Hijacked threads

I feel this thread has jumped the shark and gone way off topic. What was the topic, again?
  16. Dominator - X

MAKE GB'S GREAT AGAIN

The new GB's are very powerful and I suspect the SASH GB's will be more so. Just like the EB's, they will get more powerful as the game advances. I think most of us remember how powerful the Carousel used to be. Some had a few dozen of them in their cities. Now, not so much. The newer EB's...
  17. Dominator - X

What inno should do

That right there is probably why they discontinued the suggestions thread.
  18. Dominator - X

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Call it what you want, but it happens in GBG.
  19. Dominator - X

Hijacked threads

This may be a European based game, but this isn't Russia... Yet.
  20. Dominator - X

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Referring to the change in the size of the Battle Result box, where the "OK" button is out of its normal line in GBG, starting about 8 PM every Sunday and lasting until Monday morning sometime. This has not been the norm since the beginning of GBG and it only happens on Sunday. Right now, if you...