• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. more GE level 5 users wanted

Our guild, ToInfinity&Beyond, is opening GE level 5 every week. So, more GE level 5 users are welcomed for any period of time. Happy Gaming! mike888
  2. deleting guild posts

How do you delete (unneeded or old) guild posts? Yes, I'm the founder.
  3. Summer Event Info

If I don't get Crow's Nest upgrades, I will be disappointed.
  4. Update to 1.183 Feedback

I love the look of the new harbor buildings.
  5. Cheating in GBG

What league does this happen in? It doesn't happen in the bottom 3 leagues? Both my cities are in the gold league. The league rewards are still large in these leagues. What is the problem with dropping down into a league that your guild can compete in? (Some people just like being in a bad mood...
  6. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

I got LOTS of medals. Now, I have to cram a large building into my 2 cities.
  7. Pls Disallow Neighbor BULLY GB Contribution

You act like people helping to level your Great Buildings is a bad thing.
  8. Guild advantages of Guild Expedition vs. BattleGrounds

I play both. Other people have pointed out that one should play these in a sustainable level of participation. GBG is better for the guild. (Temple of Relics helps the individual here.) GE is better for the individual. In my opinion.
  9. ToInfinity&Beyond Recruiting

Our guild is recruiting players. GE and GBG is optional. 3 FP per day for members. Part time players welcome. Both traders and fighters welcome. We don't do GvG. Happy Gaming. mike888
  10. Why the constant freezing?

It seems clear to me that the servers are almost "maxed out". Maybe because of all the people being quarantined. (I could be wrong.)
  11. Anniversary Boosts

I checked my town hall and found the boosts. Thank you! Why keep secret where the boosts are going to show up?
  12. St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event Feedback

I like the new event game. More fun than sweeping cobwebs or clicking in a receiver. Managing the parts of the town lends a real time component to the event game. (The max rewards could be better. Maybe +100% attack for defending armies;-) )
  13. Player Welfare

You should: try keeping your wrists straight. try using your "great finger" (not your index finger). try using the mouse with your other hand. (without changing the mouse settings). I have used all these suggestions at times. Maybe get a mouse with a lower actuation force.
  14. Research tech tree feedback

The text font (size) could have been larger. The pop up windows have the extra room. I like it a lot generally. They sure made it bright! Why are the goods have and needed text always such small font. (size)
  15. [Question] GE Tougher?

The negotiations seem a little easier.