• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Saphira the Red

From Letters into Sentences

Help The Company Acquire More Money. ALSKDJF
  2. Saphira the Red

Sick of the Cliche’ of Heroic Women and Lackluster Men

Oh please, do quit. Being offended (or any other feeling) isn’t a conscious choice. What you do with that feeling may be. In another thread you asked me why I was, “compelled to insult people who disagree with me.” You just did the same thing by belittle the feelings of those people who are...
  3. Saphira the Red

Community Rejected Supplies Can buy Forge Points

For the same reason that you do I guess.
  4. Saphira the Red

Submitted Rearrange Land Expansions in Reconstruction Mode

I wasn’t trying to imply any such thing. You want us all to believe the rearranging expentions is some sort of game altering abomination that is going to affect the game more than the fact that some players buy their way through the game instead of actually playing it. The ability to move a few...
  5. Saphira the Red

Joke of the Day

I’m going to stop playing FOE forever because Inno has ruined the game with all their changes. Just kidding, I’ll see y’all tomorrow.
  6. Saphira the Red

Submitted Rearrange Land Expansions in Reconstruction Mode

You’re right it’s supposed to be a challenge. But in some cases you can get around that by spending a little money (or in some cases a lot of money). Let’s whitewash over that so that we can deny a couple of people the ability to move a couple of expansions.
  7. Saphira the Red

Community Rejected Supplies Can buy Forge Points

Smoky90, I appreciate the idea. I do find it sad that this idea like so many others will be met with contempt by a bunch of people that think there is only one way to play this game.
  8. Saphira the Red

Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

I hope it didn’t take Inno placing ads in this game for you to figure that out.
  9. Saphira the Red

gbg

Angry Blanket & Johnny B. Goode - I think you guys are arguing flip sides of the same coin. You build and improve your city to improve your chances in GBG, GE, and GvG. You also participate in GBG, GE, and GvG to gain the resources to improve your city. It’s like asking is a PB&J a peanut butter...
  10. Saphira the Red

Joke of the Day

How many psychiatrists does it take to change a lightbulb? - One, but the lightbulb has to want to change. How many computer programmers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? - None, that’s a hardware issue. How many Real Men does it take to screw in a lightbulb? - None, real men aren’t...
  11. Saphira the Red

Birka

Birka
  12. Saphira the Red

Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

Been playing for awhile now and have probably spent less than $100 total. Won’t be spending money here no matter how many adds they shove in my face. Sorry Inno.
  13. Saphira the Red

Community Rejected re watching battles in PVP arena

You’re lucky if your city only gets attacked once. Most players city’s get attacked multiple times. (I get what you ment though) It just seems like this change would be of most use to newer people who’s cities get attacked a lot which means there is already multiple videos of your city getting...
  14. Saphira the Red

Community Rejected re watching battles in PVP arena

Don’t you get that same info from watching the battle results from when people attack your city?