• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Portia the Benevolent

Why do my threads keep getting deleted.

I asked about qI boosts. It’s been removed. Another was removed last week. This is nuts to remove stuff or maybe you buried it someplace no one can see. Simple question: why the draconian erasure of threads?
  2. Portia the Benevolent

QI change in beta (chests)

I understand they’re testing 40 battles instead of 30 to move up through the chests. I think this is a horrible idea and I can guarantee it will seriously impact my enjoyment of QI. The only way I could possibly see it working would be if Inno counters that by making it easier to get actions...
  3. Portia the Benevolent

Edited: my notify me before deleting got unchecked somehow — QI deleting euphoria buildings without any warning

Almost all of the buildings in QI ask if I am sure I want to sell. The only ones that don’t give a warning are the euphoria buildings. They simply delete. I am playing on mobile. I just now saved up for a triumph arch —that’s 100,000 good and supplies— and right after, I decided to spend shards...
  4. Portia the Benevolent

Wyv Smithy is not showing as production

It doesn’t count as a completed production in quests. I heard it was a glitch being fixed. Anyone know the status.
  5. Portia the Benevolent

GbG force flip

In the past it was over 220 a tile owner could pull a camp and force a flip. Some people in our guild are now saying it’s 200. I think it’s 220. Feedback?
  6. Portia the Benevolent

Small request - move trophy icon in GbG on phone

It’s positioned right where you automatically move your finger after a battle and it keeps popping open. Could it be possibly moved up, closer to Diamond count on the phone? Maybe made a bit smaller, although I don’t think that’s necessary - just move it up a bit. Thank you in advance.
  7. Portia the Benevolent

Championship in gbg has to go

It is ruining GbG. In O world one guild has worked to build a super guild no one can beat. They’ve gotten so big almost every single top battler is going there to get the trophy. They’re kicking out players fulfilling req to bring in Top players vying to get in. They kicked 12 out yesterday...
  8. Portia the Benevolent

When is gvg ending?

Anyone know the actual timeframe? Thx.
  9. Portia the Benevolent

Event not working

For several hours now the daily is not showing. I finally gave up with it not showing and tried to switch it and it wouldn’t switch so then I just decided to play even though I have no idea what the daily is and it did cover everything but it won’t play. So this is been going on for about three...
  10. Portia the Benevolent

Delete

Yet again I can’t find the delete thread button in my phone.
  11. Portia the Benevolent

How do I delete this?

I can’t find delete button…
  12. Portia the Benevolent

Create a new level in gbg

May I make a humble suggestion regarding the new GBG battlefield? I generally like it. I think it is a huge improvement in terms of individual people just running the map forever because they only take 4 camps and are on all the time, or they use bots. Both have bern curtailed and I appreciate...
  13. Portia the Benevolent

How is GvG being calculated in Guild Points

Now that GbG is finally being calculated (thank God) where does that leave GvG? Percentages? Is it even being calculated anymore?
  14. Portia the Benevolent

Put plunders in battle drop-down in town hall

Miracle upon miracle, my GT actually just thwarted a plunder. But could you please put plunders in the battle drop-down in TH because they’re super hard to find otherwise. They are the result of a battle after all. Thx. On another note, that icon that shows plunders, etc., I used to hate it but...
  15. Portia the Benevolent

Does couples resort have a glitch?

I have it planted and didn’t really pay attention but I’ve heard now from two people there’s a glitch and instead of 50-50 Forge points or blueprints it’s only giving blueprints. That does kind of track with my lower BG collection, so I’m just wondering if anyone else has noticed this?
  16. Portia the Benevolent

Reiterating - get rid of plunder group icon

It’s absolutely useless on all counts and is blocking city view because event needs to pushed inside the city. See screenshot. Please. Please. Please. Less is more.
  17. Portia the Benevolent

Serious lag in all areas

Clicking does nothing - long time freezes. Please fix.
  18. Portia the Benevolent

Guild reward boost in GE5

So it seems like one of the rewards for killing yourself in GE 5 is points for the guild. I got it twice in the last 4. No offense, but [insert vomit icon]. What they should do is you finish GE 5 and reward boosts via extra points are automatically applied.