• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. VikingMaster

Army attacking and defending boosts

I have gained quite a few of the 300% and even 400% attacking and defending army boosts have used them in GE, in the PVP arena and even in Guild Battleground but I have not seen them help me one iota. What gives with these boosts and where do they work (if anywhere)?
  2. VikingMaster

Venus Carbon

I am ready to move on to Jupiter moon but I don't know if I should stay on Venus for another week and gather additional Venus carbon or not. If I move right now, I will have zero Venus Carbon. Should I stay and gather more or move now?
  3. VikingMaster

Quantum Incursion fighters

All my fighters in the Quantum Incursion battle ground have been killed. How do I get new fighters so that I can continue fighting?
  4. VikingMaster

Slow Battles

I do not know if this is happening to you but for the past 3 days, the battles have gotten very slow. Everything else is running at the same speed that has been the case for years, but battles have slowed some 80% in speed. Why is that happening?
  5. VikingMaster

Research Cultivation?

I just (3 days ago) started Titan. Today, when I tried to produce some products, everything except the 5-minute production was locked and it stated that I need to "research cultivation" to unlock the other time frames? What is going on? I have been producing products for years. I already have...
  6. VikingMaster

I am looking for top guild to join

Our Guild, the RoyalsII has been doing relatively well among guilds as we are #34 but the top guy of our guild just left and I don't know why. I was #3 in our guild and now I am #1. Evidently if the #1 player left, there must be some problem I am not aware of. As such, I am looking to leave as...
  7. VikingMaster

Stage of Ages

I started playing in the new world of Dilmun when it started a couple of weeks ago. This is a word that just started and I found a player that already has 4 Stage of Ages in his city. How can that be?
  8. VikingMaster

Jupiter Moon Colony

I have now placed all the expansions possible and I have been able to build 7 goods buildings and get my life support to green and where I pay the least amount for the goods produced. Has anyone been able to do the same?
  9. VikingMaster

A.I.Core

Are there any benefits for building A.I.Core other than helping the guild acquire goods? Is there any benefit to the player himself?
  10. VikingMaster

Date for Jupiter start?

The Beta portion of Jupiter has been on for over 4 weeks. Has any specific date been set for Jupiter being available to all?
  11. VikingMaster

Game is losing my attention

I am losing interest in the game due to its boring repetitive nature and lack of new incentives that would keep my interest. I started playing the game about 3 years ago and though I started well behind players with many more years playing than I have, I have reached #492 player status. I have...
  12. VikingMaster

New Cultural Settlement

I have read that a new cultural settlement has begun (supposedly August 7th) but on my world (Parkhog) we still have the Aztecs. When will that change. In addition, I read that there is a new update to the program itself (from 12.9 to 12.10) that is needed to get the new cultural settlement...
  13. VikingMaster

Upgrade to Ferris Wheel

Is there any way to get an upgrade to Ferris Wheel? I am at level 9 and want to be at level 10
  14. VikingMaster

Communication with the game company failing

Over the past 2 weeks I have opened 3 separate tickets asking the game company why I did not get my harvest barn when I finished the first 7 quests of the new event. I have not yet received an answer. What is happening? In the past, an answer to each ticket opened has occurred within 48 hours or...