• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. How is grand prize progress determined in History Event?

So far, I've gotten only one of those Grand loot cards. I used it on the boss on a hard deck. I've switched to mostly easy and one or two medium decks to save coins. I am using fewer coins, but I'm still only at 646 grand prize points and 1.9k coins so getting to 2000 is a joke no matter what...
  2. How is grand prize progress determined in History Event?

OK, that sounds like a good idea.
  3. How is grand prize progress determined in History Event?

Thanks for the information. I didn't realize tickets regenerated, but that raises the question of how to save them up. If I try to save them, they won't regenerate. If I spend them doing even easy decks, then I use coins that I might need for the Rival quests. I guess I'll have to make a...
  4. How is grand prize progress determined in History Event?

No Rivals quest is available yet, so I have no idea what they will give me. If you already know, great. Please tell me more. What other rewards are forthcoming in the Rivals quest line? The only negotiation power increase that has been available to me was a +4. I got it but it hasn't done...
  5. How is grand prize progress determined in History Event?

Yes, there seems no way to get enough tickets to fight enough decks to get to 2000 GP points. No one has yet answered how to get to 2000. I think I still have enough coins (3.3k, maybe enough?) but I don't have, and won't have, 80+ tickets to play easy decks or even 50+ to play hard ones, so...
  6. Feedback for the History Event 2024

I think Inno has shown its true colors in this event, making it impossible to get the main reward without spending a TON of diamonds. The fact that they won't even answer a simple question that I've been asking for two days now demonstrates their lack of concern for customer service. There...
  7. Feedback for the History Event 2024

They've always been pretty brazen in their money-grabs, but this one is over the top. I think it's time to look for a new game.
  8. How is grand prize progress determined in History Event?

I just won against a hard deck. The battle stats afterward showed that I gained 35 Grand Prize points. I still need 490 more to reach the next main reward building upgrade. That means I would have to defeat 14 more hard decks just to get the next upgrade and about 50 more decks to get enough...
  9. How is grand prize progress determined in History Event?

It doesn't say anything about that. It just says this: "Grand prize points, chests, improved card bonuses. High risk, high reward! Opting for hard difficulty brings premium rewards of greater value and quantity" That's it. No numbers next to anything. Unless I'm looking at the wrong "Rewards"...
  10. How is grand prize progress determined in History Event?

I have asked this question three times on the Event feedback and discussion thread, once in my guild threads and once in global chat. I have also searched for anything from Inno that will give me the answer and there is nothing. This forum is my last hope. Here goes: I am "caught up" on the...
  11. Feedback for the History Event 2024

My question might have been buried in the rest of my previous post, so I'll ask again, if anyone knows: Why am I able to be in the top 20% (Bronze League) on the League table but far behind the pace to reach the max level of the main reward on the Grand Prize progress bar? What is giving me...
  12. Feedback for the History Event 2024

I think I'm running about 50/50 on the hard decks but yes, you are right that the draw of the cards is ridiculous. You either get a crap card against one of their best or vice versa. There's no possible way to beat a hard deck unless you get at least two cards every time in the card shop. That's...
  13. QI was just handed to the same guilds that win GbG most weeks

I saw that but that isn't the one I was thinking of. There was another one where they said what I mentioned. I just can't find it at the moment.
  14. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I am guessing that the least popular unit types are fast and light. At least one of them has been a preferred unit type on every node for the first three difficulty levels. The most popular is easily artillery, and it has been a preferred unit less than any other. Nothing in FoE is a coincidence...
  15. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

One bit of feedback on QI that occurs to me is that simply moving from one node to another should not cost Quantum Action points. This is especially true in the case of the side nodes where you have to pay 2000 actions to get to them and another 2000 to get back and you are still no closer to...
  16. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I don't trust anything that is supposedly "random" in FoE. Their "random" number generators are terrible, assuming they are even trying to make them random, which I don't think they are.
  17. QI was just handed to the same guilds that win GbG most weeks

Tried to search for it, but having trouble finding it, but it was one of those rambling messages from the developers talking about their plans for FoE going forward. Specifically, they said they intend to do more to make guilds the central focus of game play (essentially excluding solo players...
  18. I've made it to Artic Future

That's what I do, but of course the supposedly random choices you get often don't let you do that. It's bad enough to have to choose crew members who don't help with promethium production, but they obviously rig the choices so you sometimes have to hire a crew member who actually reduces...
  19. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I am noticing in this 4th incursion that almost none of the nodes I've seen so far have artillery as one of the preferred units. I think they saw that lots of people were choosing ballistae as one of their units because they are the best units, so they wanted to put a stop to that. Of course...
  20. Feedback for the History Event 2024

I'm having trouble understanding the difference between my progress on the prize bar and in the league standings. The league standings say I am at 693 and in the Bronze league, while the prize bar says I'm at only 196. Looking through the prizes, it looks like I have to get to 2000 to get the...