• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Army attacking and defending boosts

Are you using the correct boost for the area you are fighting in? These new boosts only work in one place per boost. If you hover over the boost in your inventory it will tell you where it will work. I don't think any of them work in PVP.
  2. Feedback for the Adjustments to Consumable Item Boost Limits

My question was where are the 100% coin boosts coming from? You need to have them in your inventory in order to use them.
  3. Feedback for the Adjustments to Consumable Item Boost Limits

Where are you getting unlimited 100% coin boost bottles? I have 679 in my inventory and have used maybe 20 since I started playing 3 years ago.
  4. Feedback for the History Event 2024

Great! Now we get a pile of different attack and defense boosts, each one good for only one specific part of the game. All this does is cause confusion and clutter up inventories. What is with the obsession with different boosts for every aspect of the game? What idiot thought this was a good...
  5. Feedback for the History Event 2024

I'll play this the same as every other event. I do what I can for free and get what I get. This is a very boring clickfest that pops up the wrong cards to often wasting currency to redraw. Also, not a fan of the variable amounts of damage you give or take. Too wide of a spread on the numbers.
  6. QI was just handed to the same guilds that win GbG most weeks

Why do you think that you are entitled to the same boosts as players who worked for them? Or do you want everyone above you in ability and boosts to be brought down to your level? What about players with less ability and strength than you? Should they be brought up to your level or would you...
  7. Funny l'il moment

I've had people threaten to leave a GB sit forever or delete it when I snipe them. I never respond to those threats and every time the building levels in a few days or a week. I would LMAO if someone actually deleted a GB over a few FPs.
  8. Cultural Settlements Progress

I found Egypt to be easy to complete once I figured it out. Have two Nubian archers and you can autobattle the first two fights each day. This gives you plenty of loot to keep going. On my first playthrough of Mughal and it is very slow going.
  9. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

For those of you who care so much about it. If bots are being used by a lot of players and INNO doesn't care just get your own bot.
  10. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

All this bot talk got me thinking. There are 54 (my count may be off by a couple) sectors on the map that can be taken. Each one requires 200 advances totaling 10800 advances to take the whole map. A guild with 40 active players at the start that can fight to 100 attrition average and diamond...
  11. Exposing the attrition lie!

12 seasons is a good start. I would like to see data from a lot more seasons to see if the trend continues or swings towards where it should be. I don't keep that accurate track of my numbers but that seems very close to my results.
  12. RIVAL quest - not worth it

I'm a F2P player myself. I did buy a few diamonds when i started playing the game just to get the last level of the Ferris Wheel. I do agree that everything should be obtainable for free. (Even if it takes a long time and/or some luck) At this point I choose not to worry about it.
  13. RIVAL quest - not worth it

Is this what you are so mad about? Mostly meaningless numbers by your name? Sounds like you want to have the highest numbers in every area but are frustrated that you can't without spending real money. As others have pointed out it's not cheating to spend money on the game to get your numbers...
  14. RIVAL quest - not worth it

How is anyone gaining an advantage over you by spending money? You don't lose anything, your city stays the same. There is no winning the game, there is only playing as much or as little as you want. Quit focusing on what others are doing and just play your own game.
  15. [Question] At what point should you not level the ship/festival to 300?

This is where that handy little extension that we are not mention is a great help. It shows you the production per hour from the festival, ship, and factories. As well as the time remaining to complete tasks and time to 8.4.
  16. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

Does anyone know why they decided to have separate attack and defending armies in the first place? The two separate (red and blue) stats have caused a lot of confusion. It would be much simpler to have only one attack and one defense stat and only one army that does everything.
  17. 200% Diamond Offers

I've had 4 or 5 in the last few days but nothing before that for months.
  18. Create a new level in gbg

Lets just let everybody have their own level that they are the only guild or player in. Then they can take the whole map and "win" every season.
  19. Anyone else struggling with getting motivation/polish/ aid after Hallo event ?

Most players don't keep many old event buildings. They replace them with new ones which have much higher boosts. If building age plays a role in when they get motivated you can adjust which buildings you have in your city. This is just one solution to your aid problem. It's not INNOs job to...
  20. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

A lot of you don't seem to understand why these changes are being made. They don't care if guilds get stronger or weaker or who "wins", they want players to spend money on the game. As I've said before, too many players are farming way more rewards and diamonds than INNO intended. They will...