• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Is anyone else's recurring quests bugged?

Yes, thanks, I didn't scroll down far enough on the forum to see the thread, since the behaviour was new to me from today, I only went back a few hours. One wonders if anyone tests updates before they roll out though!
  2. Is anyone else's recurring quests bugged?

Edit: never mind; I didn't scroll down far enough to see this was already discussed in https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/recurring-requests-broken-possibly-sometimes-throttlling-to-force-you-to-watch-video-ads.44153/. Sigh. ---- They were working fine yesterday, and seemed...
  3. Feedback: Suggestions for our Community Sprint

For recurring quests, either let us permanently dismiss ones we'll never do ("research two techs") or, instead of advancing to the next quest once we collect the reward, restart the same quest.
  4. Feedback: Suggestions for our Community Sprint

Implement friend activity stats. How many times did they polivate/tavern me in the past week/month? The two current ways to figure out inactive friends are going through the town hall log (tedious) or messaging everyone to see if they're active (tedious and spammy).
  5. Feedback: Suggestions for our Community Sprint

The mobile messaging panel has an option to add friends/neighbours using a checkbox. This functionality should be added to the browser version as well. Additionally, the message limit should be larger than 100 recipients so all friends can be messaged at once.
  6. Feedback for update 1.199

Here's your feedback: I'm a two-year, daily player. I will not log on again unless the abort delay is reverted or otherwise ameliorated (for example, by allowing us to permanently skip recurring quests we don't do, or after completing the quest, offer the same one instead of starting the next...