• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Xenosaur

Wishing Wells and fountains of Youth

Have seen daily random productions % for their GBs, though. HAHA, right? All random productions reveals are equal, but some are more equal than others :) As a policy, it has been non-consistently applied. https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Himeji_Castle
  2. Xenosaur

Forced to Discord, Lame Duck Forum

I think it's far worse than that, but your over-arching point is valid. .... It's often a larger count of UN-REGISTERED members (who can just lurk, view, etc - but NOT post), and lots of bots crawling the data stacks, all called "guests". Here's quick snapshot from about 8:30am ET (USA)...
  3. Xenosaur

My game wont load.

crisis over... my "drip" has returned :D
  4. Xenosaur

My game wont load.

Seems all worlds are in maintenance. Baron A (aka Mr. Rival) is exploring the DARK SIDE of the Force ... LOL
  5. Xenosaur

Seed Vault

The devil is in the details @Pericles the Lion. If you play on PC (browser), you get a chance to aid ALL for free. So a single depress of 3 buttons, and you're whisked away from the drudgery of having to do what people on mobile do: Aid each person by depressing a single button for EACH in...
  6. Xenosaur

Seed Vault

I wrote a quick SV modeler using the community published values for probabilities. If these YEARLY values interest you and are worth it, then build it. If 7890 diamonds/year are worth the time to lift a SV to 90, and get 300 solid aids each day for a year, then carry on.... There are very...
  7. Xenosaur

Feedback for the History Event 2024

We told them in beta, repeatedly, that there was an imbalance, such as you've (once again) called out. As you can see, it was kept that way on purpose in the beta -> live design.
  8. Xenosaur

Yes, sorry - the headings were incorrectly reversed when I posted originally. They are fixed now.
  9. Xenosaur

Yes, there are lots of things that keep this fully mired in mystery, and could even change daily within "range" randomization design. Mystery - that's what Inno wants. I'm not saying anything is perfectly accounted for through user efforts by any means (including the seed vault's numbers) and...
  10. Xenosaur

A B S O L U T E L Y correct. The reason they don't publish this value? So they can change it - at will, and are not accountable to us for that change. User tracking has already shown a degradation in the Seed Vault's numbers from a few years ago, to now. People are rushing to lift the new...
  11. Xenosaur

History Event

Just waiting for the day that's soon coming when you essentially stop lifting your GBs and Inno extends the "decay" model to them, so that if you don't lift them in say, a month, they start to lose their levels... Forced decaying valuation from earned items in the game is not where I want to be...
  12. Xenosaur

History Event

Once again, I'm not interested or will participate in ANY event that rewards buildings that (chose 1: decay, depreciate, deteriorate) in value or worth, especially 10 days after I earn it. Decay in original valuation in 10 days is an insult to the player community. While there are some...
  13. Xenosaur

What is driving people away from FoE?

Yes - FOMO and rationalization about how this game's VL priority trumps what other things go on in RL. It's also about the psychology of compulsion - or OCD. Whether it's a shopping issue in RL, or neatness issue (you must come into FoE to address all the flashing incidents...) to keep your...
  14. Xenosaur

State of Forge message...

The in game message (found in the Message Center of each city...) links as default to taking us to Discord. I chose an alternate place to read it: This paragraph got severely garbled as posted in the Inno Support website, as you can see in red bold, below. It's as if someone was going to give...
  15. Xenosaur

MAKE GB'S GREAT AGAIN

@Ironrooster - agree. I'm re-incentivized to play Vikings again to finish my YGG tree. As well, after the "re-purposing" of the Observatory to remove Support Pool and add Blue Defense, there was a marketed increase in adoption, and further lifting. The OBS is a power house now - for the guild...
  16. Xenosaur

Feedback for update 1.280

Update: Initial testing of 1.281 appears to have fixed this mobile issue. I'm continuing to test this in live exercises in the game. Thanks for the "heads up", Alex. :)
  17. Xenosaur

Micro-building consolidation ideas...

Hey @Johnny B. Goode - we're gonna agree to disagree on this. That's fine. Peace.
  18. Xenosaur

@Johnny B. Goode - gosh, you're thinking so myopically and way to literally. Why can't you grasp this? It doesn't have to be a KIT either. That's one idea. Another idea was using a Mystic in the cave to "negotiate" with. John - we're brainstorming here. Get out of your rut. There are...
  19. Xenosaur

Feedback for update 1.280

@LeCron, With all due respect. This is still not fixed. Mobile players have been patient, and we do understand. However, all due alacrity is requested to return this capability. If you are choosing to cost members excessive game currency to heal all units, and are removing (have removed) the...
  20. Xenosaur

Now seriously - @Johnny B. Goode - did you read that the premise of this idea is to TRADE IN 98, Sentinels. Each sentinel is 1x1, and as a level 2, gives 4% Red DEFENSE. that's 98 squares of space, yielding 392% RED boost. It's a TRADE-IN (consolidation) concept! So the new EXAMPLE building...