• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Darkest.Knight

Attrition-How high can you go?

Players talk about GbG quite a lot w/o mentioning attrition, seems odd since attrition is the key for doing a lot of fights. Last time I checked I topped out at 148, when I'm in the mood I'll checked it again, the last fights are always manual while using the Kraken buff.
  2. Darkest.Knight

Offerings from the Antiques Dealer

It does seem as though they toned back the offerings from the Antiques Dealer, it's been a very long time since I've bid on anything. They seemed to have stopped releasing the new, better quality buildings for bidding, oh well, it was nice while it lasted.
  3. Darkest.Knight

Diamond Reward Side Quests

Some of the side quests are pretty good, Resources for the Empire (SAT) rewards 645 diamonds; CF is at 89.
  4. Darkest.Knight

What's Your Favorite GB?

Although the ARC is a big favorite for many mine is SOZ, currently going on 123 and will keep going. Since I've never added many FP's to others GB's leveling an ARC, above 90, didn't make much sense. Increasing my attack stats has paid off quite handsomely though, I've received a lot of FP's...
  5. Darkest.Knight

Blue Galaxy no longer doubles WW diamonds

Did anyone notice a mention of the change in BG and WW in a recent update, BG no longer doubles WW diamonds. Just a bit disappointing, making it harder to keep up w/o spending cash. The recent changes in the expedition and the WW whack has reduced my diamond collection by at least 20%.
  6. Darkest.Knight

Space Age Titan

Anyone else anxious to c the next era, I'm ready for a change and extra expansions would help a lot. Been saving up for when it arrives, almost 7M medals and 8k diamonds, I'll upgrade best goods building immediately when it starts so that won't be a problem. Since I still collect almost 200M...
  7. Darkest.Knight

Expedition lvl 5

Checked out a video of new lvl 5, I'll reserve my opinion until I run thru it a couple of times. Looks like a pain thou, we'll c.
  8. Darkest.Knight

Space Age Titan

The age was listed on the tech tree quite a long time ago, if Inno sticks to their usual cycle time SAT should be ready sometime in March. New expansions and a goodly number of diamonds will be nice and hopefully the new GB will be useful. It's my wish that it boosts attacking army atk/def...
  9. Darkest.Knight

Have I been lucky?

So far I've picked up over 700 footballs. I'm basically all set for lvl11, last 2 upgrades and that's it.
  10. Darkest.Knight

Rejected Guild Battleground Changes

Instead of "loudly" lowering Siege Camp % attrition reduction why not "quietly" reduce the frequency that they appear? I don't think that it would receive nearly as much attention since Siege Camps are already unevenly distributed and would it not be as obvious of change. Make 4 and 5 Camps...
  11. Darkest.Knight

PVP Tower

I don't see many comments regarding the PVP Tower, since I only pay attention to the players around me, top 20, I'm not sure how actively players are participating. I find the Tower is worth the small effort it takes to participate. I know the group between rank 10-20 is very active, we swap...
  12. Darkest.Knight

Celtic Farmstead Upgrades

Any idea whether or not we will get another lvl1 or are all the event building rewards upgrades? I don't want to use a selection set a make a lvl1 if I might get another.
  13. Darkest.Knight

Just In Time-Purchasing Multiple FPS

I've been doing pretty well spending my coin on Fps, 52000 so far, but recently started falling behind. It's really nice that I can now purchase 10 at once, won't take me long to spent my coin now.
  14. Darkest.Knight

Looking Forward to Next Era

It's been around a yr since SAV was introduced, it shouldn't be too much longer before a new one comes out. I'm starting to get pretty tried of the present era and looking forward to something new. We'll have to wait and c what we get but I'm hoping the hometown footprint is increased and I'll...
  15. Darkest.Knight

St. Patrick's Day event building award

I noticed that the St. Patrick's Day event is next, has anyone previously done the event and gotten 2 buildings and if so, how many diamonds did it cost?
  16. Darkest.Knight

Good Job Inno

With the changes made more recently I'm now able to use most of my excesses, easy to burn up medals in tower, always spend my gold on fps and use a lot of goods negotiating for castle rewards and battleground negotiations. I still have a lot of extra goods. Since my buildings generate large...
  17. Darkest.Knight

What's Your Favorite Buff and Its %?

My favorite buff is Coin Production, with Game Hub buff I'm at 1362%.
  18. Darkest.Knight

Keeping It Interesting

Since I cannot respond in a similar post because it had become unconstructive and closed I'm posting a similar one with few of my personal choices for keeping it interesting. I started the game first by looking at the top characters and comparing them to the lower one's, was obvious that top...
  19. Darkest.Knight

Does anyone else make a lot of gold?

I'm curious about other players stats, only GB lvls are listed and I'm curious about players making gold and spending it on FP's. I'm currently making around 185M gold/day and I'm buying 100+ FP's/day. So far I've purchased 33K FPS and the current cost is 1.65M ea.