• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Guild Expedition Kit II was won, but missing from inventory

I gathered fragments of a guild expedition kit II in my 2nd city, not under this user name, but it was not put in my inventory. I refreshed the page a few times, it still isn't showing in inventory. Besides the fact that the GE is rigged, proven by the statistically impossibility of results...
  2. stop the endless clicking

First off, when I click on a google return for the forum, it denies me, denied my user name, and email. stop the endless clicking How come when in the Tech tree, the center button only allows 1 FP, when there is already the 1 FP button on the left? I'm trying to level up a tech and I have to...
  3. Can anyone say exactly what the Ectoplasmic Nightmares upgrade does?

I've searched on Ectoplasmic Nightmares. What buildings does Ectoplasmic Nightmares Selection Kit upgrade? All I can find is Cherry Garden and Ship. Anything else, maybe something worthwhile? I deleted my cherry garden a while ago, it's no longer relevant, and never built the Ship. The Lab of...
  4. Orphan buildings

Inno, as a world leader in the Gaming industry, does very little to support many, many special buildings in the way of Upgrades, despite the existence of the tools to do so. The Antiques Dealer, for example, offers mostly useless items such as Drummer units, Color Guard and decorations over and...
  5. New Daily Rewards not available

One of my cities has the New Daily Rewards feature in effect, but my other city doesn't have it AT ALL. Is this still in beta or something?
  6. Mars Ore in AB?

I'm in Asteroid, still required to produce Mars ore, but in the mars map, but all the ore sites have locks. How can I get more Mars Ore once in Asteroid?
  7. Neighborhood players don't change

I was under the impression that every three weeks the neighborhood changes up, yet for the past 4 cycles I have the same rat bstrd plundering me. I thought the game prevented this constant harassment by moving players around, but it doesn't seem to be happening. Do I need to quit this game, and...