• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. FOE Freedom!

What is FOE Freedom, you ask! I'll tell you. It's a number of things, 1) reducing the number of cities you play GE in, due to diamond rewards being nerfed, 2) leaving a guild with minimum requirements for GBG, but aren't in the top 3 in Diamond League, so will never get the top level reward...
  2. Artic future era, enjoyable, worst era ever

Player(s)? have said Artic Future is the worst era. I'm in it and don't think it's better/worse than any other era.
  3. GB's vs Event Buildings

With the power creep of new event buildings, and fragments of additional buildings they provide, which GB's should still be leveled up? I'm still leveling up my Arc (approximate level 100) and Space Age Titan GB's (unfortunately, don't have in all worlds) any others? Which other buildings, that...
  4. Titan Goods

Has anyone else had problems trading for Titan goods? I was doing 1 for 1 PE to Titan. Had to do multiple, at 1,000 each for Hydra. However the last 1,000, the higher level player was not able to accept. Which leave me unable to build a Titan GB. Has anyone else had this problem?
  5. RIVAL quest - not worth it

Quest in Rival to upgrade both Hat and Flower Manager to level 4. I my opinion not spending gold or spending quick promotions. Now if it was to get the shipyard and/or festival manager to Level 4. I'd spend the gold or quick promotions.
  6. Trinity to Level 60, still necessary?

Is it still necessary to get the Trinity (Zeus, COA, CDM) to level 60? I'm able to fight through GE1-4 and most of GE 5 with the Trinity in the 30's. Have fully leveled, or will be after getting all the upgrade fragments, of main event buildings. Any recommendations for GB to build (FYI Arc is...
  7. GE 5

For those who compete in GE 5, do you actually build the serpent and serpent chain kit buildings? Or has power creep from event buildings rendered those buildings obsolete?
  8. FOE TV ads vs actual game play

Just saw one (again) of FOE's TV ads where they mention "Level up" and show different numerical levels. Whereas the actual gameplay levels up by ages. This makes no sense to me.
  9. Days played, question?

In my main world, when I look in my profile and go to it shows 789/392 for days played, however in my other worlds it shows 189/365 for days played, Why isn't the first number the days actually played and the second number the days since you created that world?
  10. Elves Workshop rewards question

In my filled Elves workshop rewards, the last box, which has a 2, has a 3X winter train in it. Does that mean that I would get (2 times 3) or 6 winter train selection kits if I pay the 2995 diamonds?