• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Rejected Levelling Up Military Units

I suggest that military units have a level up feature, so that they can be levelled up, for instance a battle tank (Modern Era unit) can be levelled up to level 2 and so forth, based upon their own fighting points/experience gained from battles, so that they can have new functions besides just...
  2. Rejected Good Reward for Every Successful Battle in Battlegrounds

I suggest that a reward is given for every successful battle in the Guild Battlegrounds, because a reward occurs only randomly and rarely, only about 1 out of 10 battles. The reward is not very attractive, either - it usually would be only coins, supplies, a small number of military units (1...
  3. Imbalance between Military Strength

Hi, All Players, Does anyone of you feel that your soldiers are not as powerful as the enemy's same-age soldiers, even when both have the same attack and defence bonuses? I have been feeling so, based upon my own experience and observation, and I truly do not see the usefulness of attack and...
  4. Rejected Adjustment to the Battle Strength

I suggest that the battles, including those in the Guild Expeditions and in the Continent Map, be adjusted so that the strength reflect the soldiers' actual strength and the attack and defence boosts. This is my personal experience since the Early Middle Ages: I already have high attack and...