• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Dursland

Fragments are great and I don't care what anybody says about them

I've seen lots of negative posts about fragments but I think they are great. They allow us to get items and buildings outside of events. Today I'll be finishing a summerhold kit, tomorrow should be a feta farm, next day will be a jester and a buc's bay upgrade. Then shortly after that I'll be...
  2. Dursland

the stealth nerf to incidents that nobody is talking about

I don't know if you've noticed but incidents can now give 1fp, which is the clearest sign yet that they were changed. Another sign is that the 'good ones' - tent, rhino on raft, etc, seem to no longer give 10fp. I haven't gotten 10fp from an incident in the longest time, aside from the daily...
  3. Dursland

is there a cutoff for GE tasks on daily challenges?

Since GE5 was introduced i've been waiting until Sundays to finish GE so i don't screw myself on daily challenges requiring fights on lv5. But I've never seen a GE related task on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday so I was wondering if anyone has?
  4. Dursland

what do you do when FoE is in the background?

Since FoE is a game of waiting, what do you do when you're waiting on GE, collections, GBG, etc? I like to watch tv/movies. I'm subscribed to Peacock, Amazon Prime, Paramount Plus, Hulu, and Disney+. Will soon swap the Hulu/Disney for a renewal of Netflix as there's a lot of new stuff I haven't...
  5. Dursland

today's update?

Got a pop up that "necessary changes were made to the game, please reload" This usually means an update but I don't see a 1.257 changelog. Can we get a word on what was updated?
  6. Dursland

lag for 2 days now

I thought it was a 'me' issue but others that also play on Desktop in guild have complained of it as well. Apparently they introduced some new js to the game and seems it is causing lag - especially in GBG battles but even collections are taking a few seconds. If anyone else is experiencing...
  7. Dursland

Phantom Tower plunder?

Anyone know if the Phantom Tower can be plundered? Wiki doesn't say anything about it.
  8. Dursland

questing with instant drops

You'd think instant dropping fp would be a godsend for questing but it's the opposite, I find myself struggling to finish questing before all spots are called and filled. With the old system I could call P1 and be halfway done questing by the time P2 was called and we'd finish about the same...
  9. Dursland

Finish All Special Productions

The description says "Special Military buildings" are excluded. Does this mean it would exclude Timeless Dojo and Sunflower Oil Press? Wiki wasn't helpful on the subject.
  10. Dursland

upgrade your cities!

I see so many players in top 100 with rows full of Colossus or even Governor's Villa. Those are totally outclassed by newer buildings and I don't see many people with them. They're stubbornly sticking to their old buildings. Governor's Villa is 30 tiles and gives 35% boost at best. Meanwhile...
  11. Dursland

collection times?

I'm trying to optimize my m/p times to get the most blueprints, which means aiding right after the majority of people have collected. I'm all over the place with my collections due to my schedule, they get pushed back all the time so I don't know what's 'normal' for most people. Thus this poll...
  12. Dursland

can Timeless Dojo be sold in AD?

I managed to finish my 6th japan settlement within the time limit so I got 15 fragments of timeless dojo. If I build a level 1 then use a store building, can I sell it in AD? I want to know for sure before I waste the store building.
  13. Dursland

city progress of players

Sometimes I feel like posting something about my city but it doesn't fit in any existing thread and I'm not going to make a thread just about my city. So I thought of starting this here in Tavern for all of us to share. If you move up in era, win something in AD, add a building or GB, anything...
  14. Dursland

story quests in the space ages

So far in SAAB I've had maybe 2-3 quests related to the map but more than half a dozen asking me to research a specific tech. I'm already halfway through the tree when I didn't really want to be. I'm going after CF-boosted diamonds though, so will proceed. My question is, does this continue all...
  15. Dursland

settlements

Was wondering how far you guys are in the settlements? I did Vikings first, for the attack boost and finished it until I got Greater Runestone fully upgraded then I went to Japan and finally just now got my Timeless Dojo fully upgraded. Now I plan to finish the Shinto temple, this round I get...
  16. Dursland

does Blue Galaxy double troops now?

I remember reading in an update that BG will now double troops from stuff like Sunflower Press and Timeless Dojo? It specifically didn't before but I believe it was updated.
  17. Dursland

worst world for trade market

This has to be the worst world as far as trade market goes. Seems every single person is trying to profit off unfair trades. Never seen it this bad in my other worlds. We've even had to resort to making trade threads in social tab because everybody posts unfair trades instead of taking what's...
  18. Dursland

research 2 technologies

I am in Postmodern and almost in CE. When I completed a couple techs on this quest (research 2 technologies), it suddenly disappeared from the rotation with like 3 techs left in PME. Anyone know what's up with this? I've never seen any of the RQs suddenly drop out of the rotation, unless you...
  19. Dursland

2 day option in Antique Dealer?

How do you access the 2 day sell option in Antique Dealer? It only lets me select up to 24 hours (1 day).