• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Did the cost of fragments increase for the Towers in GBG?

I could have sworn that The Tower of Champions cost 4500 fragments to build. When that championship ended I only had 3000 frags. I knew at that time I was 1500 short. However, I was looking through my fragments and seen that the cost increased to 7500 frags. Does anyone know for certain if I’m...
  2. What GB's should be kept /removed?

Every time I start to think I'm getting a handle on this game I'm thrown another curve ball. I clearly went overboard building far too many GB's. I removed 11 the other day and would like some opinions on the rest. I figured I'd remove military buildings once I have proper replacements to...
  3. Stack injured units

Stacking units has been a great improvement, how did Inno drop the ball with the injured units? To me, it seems that stacking injured units is even more important when spending time in gbg. Every second counts when guilds go head to head.
  4. Zoom feature/capability?

Is it possible to zoom the city and overlays separately from each other on pc? It'd be nice to see the overlays when the city's smaller, just saying.
  5. Bad ideas

This thread is meant to discuss potential improvements while the "idea section" is closed. Feel free to add opinions and suggestions towards improvements. 1. Editor mode - add recycling bin tab, give access to inventory 2. Remove overlays by double tapping the screen, double tap screen again...
  6. N/A (dead conversation)

The Alcatraz GB is giving me previous era units, not current level.