• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Rival asks for red blocks to be popped ,There are zero red blocks at all

I am having the same problem with the colors not showing up
  2. Ninth Legion Now Accepting Members

There is always one and you are it.
  3. Ninth Legion Now Accepting Members

When we decided to choose a guild name, we wanted one with a historical back ground. There are so many random guild names out there and nothing at all wrong with that but it gives us a back ground for conversation. I enjoy history and learning new things. The Roman Empire was one of the greatest...
  4. [Short Story] Humble Beginnings (Chapter 1)

Uber , awesome job!! Perhaps INNO will take notice, I hope they do.
  5. Ninth Legion Now Accepting Members

Welcome to the Ninth Legion Join a Guild rich with History, Honor, Loyalty, and Respect! We are a new guild I/We have learned many lessons from the past and we have high hopes for a bright future We do have demands, but you will find we demand more of our leaders than we do our foot soldiers...
  6. Ninth Legion

He will probably be to busy talking to reporters and stuff
  7. Ninth Legion

Level 59 Guild Welcome to the Ninth Legion We are not a new Guild, but we are a guild that is renamed and reborn We have learned many lessons from the past and we have high hopes for a bright future We do have demands, but you will find we demand more of our leaders than we do our foot soldiers...