• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.266

Dominator - X

Sorry it’s not relate to upcoming update but I am getting mad with daily aids (motivate/polish) because my buildings (especial event buildings) never get enough motivate, I also ran out of Aid kits (from hundred in stock). Now some of my event buidings are becoming useless at all. I just never thought that someday I got this serious issue.

Just placed down 4 more Vibrant Autumn Vineyard and only 1 of them motivatd everyday, 3 of them did not…and waited to another day (without collect) but I saw the other buildings got motivated again but these 3 Vineyards still not, also happen to others mini event buildings (1x1, 2x2 land). I also deleted all Shrine of Knowledge, some Polish-able buidlings which give me attack boost…to get more chance of receiving motivate for other event buildings.

Yeah! This is tactical game and I do love it. We get a lot of challeages every day from Daily challeage quest, GvG, GbG, Expedition, Great buidings leveling strategy and upcoming maybe Guild Raid (spoiled from Beta sv)… we have lots of work to do with these above challeages and actually do not need more stupid challeages like hunting for Aids (motivate/polish) which makes more stress for players i/o enjoy the game.

I do Aids my guildmates, friends and also neighbors everyday when I online on PC and sometime watch ads if only able to online on mobile. Unfortunately, not many of them did Aid back, just a reason that they do not want to watch Ads. I also try to remove not active friends and add lots of more new friends but it did not work and took me a lot of time… or maybe people are getting bored.

What I would like Inno to listen here is please to make game not challeage like this way. Please let people can use “Auto Aid” on mobile/notepad devices without watching Ads required or please sell Aid kits without limit purchase in Tarven so people need it can buy and who do not need simple ignore it.

I am sorry if this post annoys anyone.
Not annoying, just ignorant. If Aid is so important to you, find friends and guild mates that are like-minded. They exist, but you may have to... work for it.

Sharmon the Impaler

Sorry it’s not relate to upcoming update but I am getting mad with daily aids (motivate/polish) because my buildings (especial event buildings) never get enough motivate, I also ran out of Aid kits (from hundred in stock). Now some of my event buidings are becoming useless at all. I just never thought that someday I got this serious issue.

Just placed down 4 more Vibrant Autumn Vineyard and only 1 of them motivatd everyday, 3 of them did not…and waited to another day (without collect) but I saw the other buildings got motivated again but these 3 Vineyards still not, also happen to others mini event buildings (1x1, 2x2 land). I also deleted all Shrine of Knowledge, some Polish-able buidlings which give me attack boost…to get more chance of receiving motivate for other event buildings.

Yeah! This is tactical game and I do love it. We get a lot of challeages every day from Daily challeage quest, GvG, GbG, Expedition, Great buidings leveling strategy and upcoming maybe Guild Raid (spoiled from Beta sv)… we have lots of work to do with these above challeages and actually do not need more stupid challeages like hunting for Aids (motivate/polish) which makes more stress for players i/o enjoy the game.

I do Aids my guildmates, friends and also neighbors everyday when I online on PC and sometime watch ads if only able to online on mobile. Unfortunately, not many of them did Aid back, just a reason that they do not want to watch Ads. I also try to remove not active friends and add lots of more new friends but it did not work and took me a lot of time… or maybe people are getting bored.

What I would like Inno to listen here is please to make game not challeage like this way. Please let people can use “Auto Aid” on mobile/notepad devices without watching Ads required or please sell Aid kits without limit purchase in Tarven so people need it can buy and who do not need simple ignore it.

"4 more Vibrant Autumn Vineyards " How did you get 4 more ? That means you are up to 840 already ?

Athanofthered

I noticed the same issue I even posted it in my own thread hoping someone will point it out in the beta server.

Athanofthered

Not annoying, just ignorant. If Aid is so important to you, find friends and guild mates that are like-minded. They exist, but you may have to... work for it.
It's a mechanical problem though a building like AVY should take priority over most other buildings when it comes to aid yet I see buildings in my city like contestants estates taking priority not how it normally goes.

P C C

I haven't seen an announcement yet but the reduced size Quest interface is now showing notifications for me (on mobile) when I make progress on my Daily, and I appreciate that change. (Perhaps this is coming generally in the next update and it got propagated early to mobile? I remember that happening once or twice before.)