• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

missing incidents

I received notification of 2 incidents on the road. I tried to find them without success, I even put all of my buildings in the temp storage and there wasn't any incidents on the roads. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

The North Wind

I dont think incidents can spawn in reconstruction mode sadly.
You may have tried this already, but zoom in on your roads and follow the roads with your cursor until the incident is highlighted

I can try and help if you send me a screenshot of your city

Theres always a possibility that the Incident could have just not spawned in correctly

Mor-Rioghain

Actually I've seen incidents while in reconstruction mode (unless they've changed that fairly recently). The major problem to that is that if you happen to have set building in your city, you'd be resetting their timers just to find a couple of items worth ... ?? Doesn't seem to be worth it just to find the incidents.

Expletive Deleted

If you're on mobile using reconstruction mode and lay out or pick up roads you will get the collection notification from them. If you see this it's an incident that was on your road and you already picked it up. Therefore if you leave reconstruction mode it won't be visible as it's already collected

Thanks to all who replied. I figured out what happened. I had just entered into the progressive era when the incidents indicator showed up. Today I obtained a progressive era goods production and discovered I needed a 2 lane road connected to my castle. I rearranged things and put in a new 2 lane road. Immediately 2 incidents appeared on the 2 lane road. The computer obviously gave me 2 incidents when I moved to the new era and it put them on a 2 lane road which I did not have yet, LOL the computer jumped the gun!

Johnny B. Goode

Yes it has. INNO now tolerates its use, but it is against the rules to mention it in the forum. Normally any forum post mentioning it by name gets deleted.
foe helper has been aproved for use
There is a difference between actually approving it and appearing to tolerate its use. I have seen nothing anywhere saying that Inno has changed its policy on third party software/extensions. Please share a link to where they made this announcement.

Angel.

There is a difference between actually approving it and appearing to tolerate its use. I have seen nothing anywhere saying that Inno has changed its policy on third party software/extensions. Please share a link to where they made this announcement.
oh my bad they use it a lot in beta an on videos like mooning cats

Angel.

here 1 link were they talk bout it a bit

forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/shapes-database-spreadsheet.16081/#post-151361

Johnny B. Goode

So I downloaded the extension, just to see what it was about. It's a pain in the a**. I deleted it shortly thereafter. It kept telling me there were incidents when there were none. Single lane road incidents, mostly. And I checked in every way possible, even reloading the pages multiple times. Nothing. This happened on several worlds. Not to mention how intrusive the "helper" windows are. And you have to disable the ones you don't want on every world. More trouble than it's worth, in my opinion. Most of it is worthless to an experienced player. All of it was worthless to me. Gone, never to return. At least I finally fulfilled my curiosity about it.

Dominator - X

If you "received notification", that means you're using a third party extension, which is against game rules. LOL
Using a 3rd party extension is NOT against the rules as long as the extension does not assist in collecting, fighting etc. Just used as a data collector, like a spreadsheet, does not breach FOE's rules, therefore, and as such it is not illegal.

Dominator - X

If you're on mobile using reconstruction mode and lay out or pick up roads you will get the collection notification from them. If you see this it's an incident that was on your road and you already picked it up. Therefore if you leave reconstruction mode it won't be visible as it's already collected
If you are on mobile, just drag a large building over your streets and the building will collect any incidents itself.

Angel.

i love it wish it was avaible on phone i dont use all of it just a few things .
turn all the others off