• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

QI

stash2020

When a player changes guilds, how is he rewarded at end of the season? does he share the new guilds reward or some lesser amount?

Tree Mama

Why is Our Guild being matched against Top guilds that leave us on our home tile and we never have a chance to compete with them. The Algorithm is not correct. We should be euqally matched ahainst other Guilds.

Ebeondi Asi

Why is Our Guild being matched against Top guilds that leave us on our home tile and we never have a chance to compete with them. The Algorithm is not correct. We should be euqally matched ahainst other Guilds.
Stop spamming multiple threads. This thread is not about GbG.

Dursland

thank you for the reply but I meant after the 6 rounds of the season. The main rewards are in the chests rewarded then.
I would assume he gets the championship reward of the guild he's currently in, just like season rewards.

Desert Red Dawg

Good question! But I'll rephrase it
The Quantum Incursion is the weekly session in a ChampionShip Season.
The individual player earns rewards for their particapation and collects them as they earn them.
I think the question was If a player leaves the guild before the end of the Championship season ends does that player earn any of the Championship rewards.
And what if a player joins a guild in the middle of of a Championship Season, do they also earn the Championship reward?
I know that if you join a guild in the middle of a GBG or GE session you can't join. but what about the overall championship season

Dursland

It's the same as GBG, you earn the rewards of whatever guild you're in - you get whatever the guild gets.

I'm not sure if you'd need to be in at the start of the season to get the end championship reward though. Maybe so.

Ebeondi Asi

One part that may make a difference? is if the player bought the additional reward line for QI> that certainly has to follow the player.