• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Community Rejected Tavern silver for rewards from incidents

Timi107

Idea:
incidents in the game currently give rewards such as coins, supplies, medals, more rare ones giving self aid kits and even diamonds. these are most of the main resources you need in the game. but that list is missing one. tavern silver. the tavern boosts are very important, especially for new players who need the boosts to assist their city. tavern silver would be a common reward, being given about the same amount as coins or supplies. the amount of silver given would depend on the age the city is in, but it could be maybe 10% of the amount of coins given per age.

Reason
this would enhance the game by allowing players to have more opportunities to collect tavern silver, and hence more tavern boosts. this could also be helpful if you are a couple of silver short for completing a daily/event quest. you could quickly glance around your city to find incidents in hope of finding the extra silver you need.

Visual Aids:
N/A

Balance:
N/A

Abuse Prevention:
N/A

Summary:
adding tavern silver to the rewards you can get from incidents could be a fun implement into the game

Last edited:

The Lady Redneck

If you have your Friends List properly set up and work to keep it current (which is not hard to do now)you will get more tavern silver than you can use. Especially if you use the silver to max your tavern before using it for anything else. So I do not see how a few more randomly gained from incidents will make much difference.

Timi107

If you have your Friends List properly set up and work to keep it current (which is not hard to do now)you will get more tavern silver than you can use. Especially if you use the silver to max your tavern before using it for anything else. So I do not see how a few more randomly gained from incidents will make much difference.
true, but for really young citys it might be helpful and plus you can get every other resource in the game, except tavern silver.

Ebeondi Asi

There are a lot of requests to help young/new players. tens? hundreds of thousands of former new players managed just fine with the current system. True it does take a little time to gain a completely leveled up Tavern. Not a problem that is how the game is designed. it takes time to do anything in Foe!!. I vote no.
This is a solution for being brand new to the game, it does nothing for anyone else. Zero I mean zero for any player who has been playing more than six months. How many more crutches do new players want? this is only the tip ofteh iceberg, just one more thing in an endless list that will never end of things to make new players have to do less work to play. Maybe Inno wants to make it easy? The problem is there will be another, and then another and then another request to 'make it easy" for new players. When do they face having to work at the game? Just stop asking to turn Forge of empires into an easy to play but ultimately boring game.

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

All five of my cities were started before INNO increased the number of friends' requests that a player can send out to 140. Back then, it was a challenge to get to 100 friends, let alone 140. Regardless, I don't recall having any real difficulty accumulating tavern silver when these cities were very young. Like @The Lady Redneck said, soon enough (like within six months) you'll have more silver than you can spend.