Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SponsorPay

Announce SponsorPay

I'd like the creators of the game to consider a replacement for SponsorPay. I've been playing this game for about 1.5 months now and so far I've tried 4 of the SponsorPay offers. All 4 of them I've completed exactly as the instructions said to yet NONE of them have paid Diamonds. I reported this as a bug and got told that if I can't prove that I did them that I won't get my Diamonds.. Well funny funny... guess what.. I could prove every one of them and I've opened tickets on every one of them and slowly they are giving me my diamonds.. but what really bothers me is that the creators of the game actually ALLOW this to happen. I know, I know the answer is Oh well they are a different company.. ya well the creators of FOE have the choice as to who they do business with and if SponsorPay's standard operating policy is "We won't give you anything unless you MAKE us" then why is it that FOE's makers still do business with them? I post this for 2 reasons. 1- to make the creators of FOE aware that users are sick and tired of 3rd party companys that don't do what they say they will do being part of FOE and 2nd to make new FOE players aware that if you try out the "Earn free Diamonds" option that you won't get your diamonds unless you screen shot every step you take and then you have to scroll past pages and pages of blank space to get to the bottom of the offers page to actually find the SUPPORT button so that you can report every single offer that you take as not providing the diamonds that they promised. Then after you do that you have to wait several days before you MIGHT get your diamonds. And any complaints to FOE about it are responded with "Sorry we don't control what SponsorPay does, please take up your complaint with them". So in closeing Please be aware that working for diamonds makes SponsorPay $ because they get paid for getting you to sign up with these companys yet they don't pay you in the form of diamonds unless you jump thru hoops that are NOT documented or told to new players until after you've tried to get the diamonds and found out WOOPS you did not screen shot your progress so you can't have your diamonds.

Burgher
    Worlds
    Arv
    I agree with this, I've had such terrible luck with sponsor pay. Peanut labs is one of my favorites. I think we should consider some more options.

Worlds
    Bri, Eas
    I have to agree, Sponsorpay stinks. My phone is blowing up with texts, my email is full of junk, and no diamonds to show for it. Never again. It makes me want to quit this game entirely.

I am with you the only way to get free diamonds is to invite friends and hopefully they stay with the game till you get them. but sponsors do not work I still get spam in my email from the things I tried and no diamonds
    Last edited by Hellstromm; 01-14-2013 at 12:09 AM. Reason: edited for prosperity

Gentry
    Worlds
    Arv, Bri, Cir, Dun, Beta
    Just to express some things here, because there is a misunderstanding:

Innogames is not, in any way, affiliated with Sponsorpay. While this may sound confusing, since we provide a link to their site via the "earn your diamonds" button, that is not an affiliation. We provide that link for players who want to obtain diamonds without having to purchase diamonds, just as we provide links for SMS purchasing, etc.

Sponsorpay provides real cash to Innogames in exchange for diamonds to players, by sponsoring other companies who advertise through them. They provide a list of companies that offer surveys or sell services. All Innogames does is accept purchases, from Sponsorpay, to your accounts in a similar manner as how we accept purchases from credit card companies and Paypal.

In short, if there is a problem with Sponsorpay honoring a participation in one of their services, you need to contact Sponsorpay. If you actually purchase a product or service through Sponsorpay, and you do not obtain your diamonds despite attempting to resolve the issue with Sponsorpay, you have legal recourse. If you participate in one of their free activities (such as surveys), and fail to provide legitimate information (false email addresses, fake names, etc), Sponsorpay has the legal right not to honor your participation.

My many years of experience with Sponsorpay (as a player of other games and a survey filler) is that they deliver, as long as you provide legitimate information. However, with any contractual activity, you must take responsibility for your end and keep a firm record of all your activities. Sponsorpay's various offers have IDs associated with them and all transactions are logged in their database. So, keep track of what you participate in and, if you do not receive compensation within a reasonable time-frame, contact Sponsorpay (a button is provided at the bottom left corner on their page --- scroll all the way down) and provide the ID(s) of the transaction(s) for which you did not obtain compensation.

If that sounds like too much work, maybe you'll find that pulling out your credit/debit card is a less tasking activity. I.e., straight from you, no middlemen.

Worlds
    Bri
    " If you actually purchase a product or service through Sponsorpay, and you do not obtain your diamonds despite attempting to resolve the issue with Sponsorpay, you have legal recourse"

why the hell should we have to resort to legal recourse to get our diamonds. that kind of defeats the purpose of earning free diamonds. why make it such a hassle. sponsor pay is completely ridiculous(my opinion).

Gentry
    Worlds
    Arv, Bri, Cir, Dun, Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mb420
    that kind of defeats the purpose of earning free diamonds
    Let's be honest, nothing is for free (which is precisely why our link to Sponsorpay says, "earn your diamonds"). Sponsorpay offers you things to do (work) in exchange for them buying you diamonds. It's a business transaction and, just like any business transaction, you need to keep records. If you work for an employer, you keep track of your hours and you hold your employer to the stipulated pay for said hours. If you fail to keep track of what you participated in, there's simply no means to trace your activities.

Sponsorpay has offices in Berlin, Germany ; San Francisco, CA ; New York, NY ; Paris, France ; London, England ; and Tokyo, Japan. As such, they are subject to the same laws and corporate expectations as those enforced within those respective countries. The problem usually occurs that insufficient effort is made to keep track of ones actions and activities. But, if you keep track of your activities and provide such information to Sponsorpay via their provided support link, you will not have to resort to legal recourse.

As previously stated, Innogames is not affiliated with Sponsorpay, just as it is not affiliated with Paypal, VISA, American Express, Mastercard, Mopay, or any of the other services available online. We take responsibility for our actions and for the transactions we are responsible for on our end. When it is a transaction problem at your bank, at your crediting agency, at Sponsorpay, or elsewhere, we can help to identify where the problem is, but we cannot fix it for you. We simply do not have, nor should we have, the authority to represent you.

Now, I just reread this proposal and have decided it is not actually a proposal but a complaint. So, to address the complaint:

Quote Originally Posted by timtalk
    I'd like the creators of the game to consider a replacement for SponsorPay.
    You are not posing an alternative.

I've been playing this game for about 1.5 months now and so far I've tried 4 of the SponsorPay offers. All 4 of them I've completed exactly as the instructions said to yet NONE of them have paid Diamonds. <...> I could prove every one of them and I've opened tickets <with Sponsorpay> on every one of them and slowly they are giving me my diamonds.
    I see, so basically our advice on how to obtain your diamonds from Sponsorpay helped you to obtain your diamonds from Sponsorpay. Good to know.

I know, I know the answer is Oh well they are a different company.. ya well the creators of FOE have the choice as to who they do business with and if SponsorPay's standard operating policy is "We won't give you anything unless you MAKE us" then why is it that FOE's makers still do business with them?
    When you participate with Sponsorpay, it is you that is doing business with them, not us. As previously indicated, they give us money to provide you diamonds for work you did with or through Sponsorpay. If you fail to prove to Sponsorpay that you did work for them, you won't obtain your diamonds. And while we are providing a link to their website, you can completely bypass our game and contact Sponsorpay directly to participate in programs offered through their site.

As this is not a proposal, but was posted in the Proposals section, I am closing this thread.

Earning diamonds never works

Does earning diamonds work for you? I've tried all sorts of the offers, even one or two of the more expensive ones, yet I NEVER get the diamonds promised. Is it a scam? Clicking support gets you nowhere either. It always just says "verifying" and if you submit a ticket it vanishes into the ether. If this's not going to work, IMO, it needs to be taken away as an option.

Burgher
    Worlds
    Arv, Beta
    People have had mixed results with the SponsorPay offers. Some people can do very well with them, others never get anything, and occasionally a scam or virus shows up in the offers as well. Definitely be careful choosing which offers to do.

Worlds
    Arv, Bri, Cir, Eas
    If a player finds a sponsor pay link leads to a site that sets off their security, they should not continue and instead report it. We can get that offer shut down, and either repaired or eliminated.

When completing offers, it is best to take a screenshot and always remember to use valid information when completing surveys.
    ‚Äč