Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you get blueprints for great buildings?

Cotter
    Worlds
    None Listed
    Quote Originally Posted by cavalierhome View Post
    Exactly. And then when you are just as powerful or even more than the ones you "helped" you will fight them in the PVP wars and will the medals that give you expansion room so you can become more powerful etc.
    At least in my case, not true. I barely take part in the PVP towers because once you buy enough expansions with medals, the price for the next one becomes so prohibitive that it ain't worth fighting in them. Plus, I have so many PVP weenies in my neighborhood who attack everyone they can for the points but of course put only 1 or 2 units on defense so that someone else can't do the same thing they are. Anyway, if you see my name in the PVP lists, it's more than likely there because I either:

1) counterattacked somebody who attacked me or
    2) fought battle(s) conquering a new province

For the most part, I don't even bother attacking people trying for BP pieces, I've gotten just as many from just motivating or polishing as I have fighting someone, and that gives me the benefit of most of those people returning the favor.

- - - Updated - - -

Now, a message to the developers:
    I realize this is a beta test, but exactly whose bright idea was it to make EVERYTHING about the GBs random? I can understand making BP drops random, to encourage people to keep trying to get those BP parts. But when I wind up with a BP part I already have and there's nothing to do with it, it makes me NOT want to even try building these. Then, on top of it, after I've helped someone build their GB, to receive as a reward, you guessed it, a randomly determined BP piece(s) that may duplicate ones I already have, again not being able to do anything with the extras. I'd suggest that whoever is responsible for this idea do something to fix this part. Either: 1) remove the randomness of pieces you acquire, 2) make it possible to trade and/or sell pieces, or maybe 3) remove the requirement that you need 9 specific pieces to build these and make it just that you need 9 pieces in total to build em.

Worlds
    Arv, Bri, Cir, Eas
    they made a point of saying that excess pieces would remain yours after building the Great Building, I think that means they plan on adding a way of trading or gifting them later on. IMHO

Worlds
    None Listed
    Or a away of making it important to ..... well... RR... first work is recurring.... You figure out the second

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyT View Post
    At least in my case, not true. I barely take part in the PVP towers because once you buy enough expansions with medals, the price for the next one becomes so prohibitive that it ain't worth fighting in them. Plus, I have so many PVP weenies in my neighborhood who attack everyone they can for the points but of course put only 1 or 2 units on defense so that someone else can't do the same thing they are. Anyway, if you see my name in the PVP lists, it's more than likely there because I either:

1) counterattacked somebody who attacked me or
    2) fought battle(s) conquering a new province

For the most part, I don't even bother attacking people trying for BP pieces, I've gotten just as many from just motivating or polishing as I have fighting someone, and that gives me the benefit of most of those people returning the favor.

- - - Updated - - -

Now, a message to the developers:
    I realize this is a beta test, but exactly whose bright idea was it to make EVERYTHING about the GBs random? I can understand making BP drops random, to encourage people to keep trying to get those BP parts. But when I wind up with a BP part I already have and there's nothing to do with it, it makes me NOT want to even try building these. Then, on top of it, after I've helped someone build their GB, to receive as a reward, you guessed it, a randomly determined BP piece(s) that may duplicate ones I already have, again not being able to do anything with the extras. I'd suggest that whoever is responsible for this idea do something to fix this part. Either: 1) remove the randomness of pieces you acquire, 2) make it possible to trade and/or sell pieces, or maybe 3) remove the requirement that you need 9 specific pieces to build these and make it just that you need 9 pieces in total to build em.
    Hummmm... satisticaly none of that works...

Bu sure.
    oklydocly.
    cheers
    p

Worlds
    Bri, Eas
    The drop rates aren't as bad as I first thought. I received 2 more BP's today for a total of 5, and still no doubles. Slowly getting there. On the bright side, one of the top 5 guilds recruited me, so now I have more to P/M and even donate some forgepoints. This game keeps getting better. Still not buying diamonds though, gotta do this the hard way.

Worlds
    Arv, Bri, Cir, Eas
    with no GB's in my neighborhood or guild to earn rewards for helping to build, I have collected 10 pieces(9 from P/M and one from frosty) 3 of those pieces are duplicates. I'm not complaining though, I don't think the drop rate is unreasonable or impossible to complete.

If a gifting/trade option opens up for the extra pieces great if not, no biggie.

Worlds
    Bri, Eas
    If a gifting/trade option opens up for the extra pieces great if not, no biggie.[/QUOTE]

I think we'll be able to trade/gift/sell, at least i hope. Maybe two of the same GB's in one city? I don't know all of the benefits so I don't know if that would be worth it.

Cotter
    Worlds
    None Listed
    too get back on topic...

i would actually...finally...buy diamonds if you would just give me the OPTION BOX to guild only donate. it's just one little box, and it will only be clicked by those who dont care how fast the building upgrades, not that tough to do so come on already. as it stands now you will never get my money. i will NOT pay for ANYTHING if this idea isn't implemented, as it should've been from the start.

Worlds
    Arv, Bri, Cir, Eas
    Quote Originally Posted by vinesgina View Post
    too get back on topic...

i would actually...finally...buy diamonds if you would just give me the OPTION BOX to guild only donate. it's just one little box, and it will only be clicked by those who dont care how fast the building upgrades, not that tough to do so come on already. as it stands now you will never get my money. i will NOT pay for ANYTHING if this idea isn't implemented, as it should've been from the start.
    I'm guessing by the rate some of these players are purchasing the prints to build GBs that your promise not to, isn't going to scare the devs into desperate action.

Cotter
    Worlds
    None Listed
    Quote Originally Posted by DeM2 View Post
    I'm guessing by the rate some of these players are purchasing the prints to build GBs that your promise not to, isn't going to scare the devs into desperate action.
    yes but if they see that the rest of the population would be interested if they only tweaked it a little, then maybe they would make the system how it should really have been to begin with

Worlds
    Arv, Bri, Cir, Eas
    Quote Originally Posted by vinesgina View Post
    yes but if they see that the rest of the population would be interested if they only tweaked it a little, then maybe they would make the system how it should really have been to begin with
    when you say "the way it should really have been..", what you mean is "the way I want it." I for one like the idea of neighbors contributing to my GB, it will make me stronger. If they gain some benefit for doing it, good for them.