Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Increase Blue Print Drop Rate

Serf
    Worlds
    Arv

Castle Increase Blue Print Drop Rate

Increase the drop rate for blue prints. Ever since they came out it's been driving everyone nuts on the sketchy drop rate. The very first day it seems everyone got one, then got one from frosty... but ever since that basically nothing, few people received 1 more since that time in my guild. This appears to be a "diamonds only" feature since the only people that have great buildings are those who bought them. I do understand of course diamond buyers will get them faster, but not months faster. I read somewhere on the forums that you may even get duplicate blue prints... I hope that only happens AFTER you've collected all the prints for a building, because at the current rate they are dropping plus dupes, I'll be able to make one months after the game is over, making little use for them.

i'd rather they fix the GD server sick of spending half my time just trying to get or stay on game

Worlds
    Arv, Bri, Cir, Eas
    Quote Originally Posted by mystic1975 View Post
    i'd rather they fix the GD server sick of spending half my time just trying to get or stay on game
    I second that.

and I have a duplicate but not even close to getting my first GB (three prints total)

edit: I just finished my polish/motivate rounds for today and received two more pieces, neither for the building I had before, but both for the same building today.
    Last edited by DeM2; 12-09-2012 at 05:07 PM.

Well I agree,I would like that the drop rate for BPs is increased,but not too much or if it is increased then maybe increase the time that is needed for building GBs.
    And it is true that you can get the same piece of the BP more then once and no it is not after you collect them all.
    I had just one piece of the BP and after about 200 polishings I got that same piece of BP again.

Craftsman
    Worlds
    Cir
    Quote Originally Posted by test3r View Post
    Increase the drop rate for blue prints. Ever since they came out it's been driving everyone nuts on the sketchy drop rate. The very first day it seems everyone got one, then got one from frosty... but ever since that basically nothing, few people received 1 more since that time in my guild. This appears to be a "diamonds only" feature since the only people that have great buildings are those who bought them. I do understand of course diamond buyers will get them faster, but not months faster. I read somewhere on the forums that you may even get duplicate blue prints... I hope that only happens AFTER you've collected all the prints for a building, because at the current rate they are dropping plus dupes, I'll be able to make one months after the game is over, making little use for them.
    I agree, to an extent. The Greatbuilding blueprints SHOULD be hard to get. The issue is that the ease of access for diamond players needs to be reduced. It is way to easy for them to purchased and given their benefits this is a large abuse to the system that I honestly don't think the developers expected (at this rate at least).

If the drop rate won't, or can't be increased, then the diamond cost rate should go up substantially. Otherwise, the diamond buyers are going to have a massive advantage very quickly...

Eventually everything evens out. The old plow horse catches the race horse that can't run anymore, passes him by and plods on to the next level.

Much whine and no cheese here
    Forge On!

Serf
    Worlds
    Arv
    Belizaire, I don't see in any which way your comment's could hold true, did I miss something?

Worlds
    Arv, Bri, Cir, Eas
    I think he means that all those racing forward on diamond purchases will eventually reach a limit, and those who steadily work their way through the game will eventually catch up with them.

or was it the "whine" and "cheese" thing that confused you?

Serf
    Worlds
    Arv
    What I don't get is how one would think that's true. If you buy the buildings via diamonds, you can actually use them throughout the game... I'm in the late middle ages now, and by the time I collect the blue prints for a great building at this rate I should be at the end of the game... what will I do with the great buildings then?