Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Building Blueprints Trading

Castle Great Building Blueprints Trading

Might I suggest allowing blueprint trading. Kind of like you did with trading cards when you were a kid. Maybe you got 2 of the same or you really want to get a whole set and do not care to spend the money for diamonds. I only thought of this because I one piece from 5 different buildings and when I research them there is only one of them I care to build.

This could be something that could be done only within guild or neighborhood because I know not everyone wants to be part of a guild and out of guild trades could be charged forge points

only 1:1 trades should be allowed

I just thought it might soothe some of the drop rate blues and add to the appeal of trades

I like it. Is it possible?

I can'y believe no one has any input on this but my 2nd

Worlds
    Bri, Cir, Beta
    I'm all for this, and many from my guild would like a trading BPs idea as well.

The problem is that each of us keeps getting BPs from different GBs instead of getting more from that one we desperately desire (or -need-, if we're talking about the poor souls that need one with a defense bonus as they'd like to stop some of the plundering). Now, with the current drop rates, it could be a year before non-diamond players get around to building a single GB. This won't let anyone build theirs in a day, but it will definitely lower the time till you build one.

The trading should obviously be 1:1 and people could give away the BPs they do not want and request a BP from a GB they want to build. To make it more fair, maybe you can limit the request only to those GBs that you already have at least 1 BP of. I you have no BPs of that building you shouldn't have any knowledge of it and it shouldn't be available for you to trade for. But this -will- help you get 9 BPs from the same GB way faster than the current rate.

P.S. Also, you're not allowed to have 2 accounts per world, assuming that's what you meant with your "2nd". Sorry if I got that wrong!

Serf
    Worlds
    Cir
    This seems like a good way to get rid of duplicate blueprint sections.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    I'm all for this, and many from my guild would like a trading BPs idea as well.

The problem is that each of us keeps getting BPs from different GBs instead of getting more from that one we desperately desire (or -need-, if we're talking about the poor souls that need one with a defense bonus as they'd like to stop some of the plundering). Now, with the current drop rates, it could be a year before non-diamond players get around to building a single GB. This won't let anyone build theirs in a day, but it will definitely lower the time till you build one.

The trading should obviously be 1:1 and people could give away the BPs they do not want and request a BP from a GB they want to build. To make it more fair, maybe you can limit the request only to those GBs that you already have at least 1 BP of. I you have no BPs of that building you shouldn't have any knowledge of it and it shouldn't be available for you to trade for. But this -will- help you get 9 BPs from the same GB way faster than the current rate.

P.S. Also, you're not allowed to have 2 accounts per world, assuming that's what you meant with your "2nd". Sorry if I got that wrong!
    no not second account
    my second in command from guild was only 1 to reply

Worlds
    Arv
    TERRIFIC IDEA! I'd would like this great idea extended to private trading between Friends and/or guild members.

You got to bid in other peoples Great Building and you must polish and motivate only ( iron, bronze and so on ) the age GB you are after if you do this you can get the necessary blueprints needed in a week or two, I have done it. Took allot of flipping coin and forge points but I did it.

Craftsman
    Worlds
    None Listed
    Quote Originally Posted by eazymango View Post
    You got to bid in other peoples Great Building and you must polish and motivate only ( iron, bronze and so on ) the age GB you are after if you do this you can get the necessary blueprints needed in a week or two, I have done it. Took allot of flipping coin and forge points but I did it.
    What do you mean, "only"? You can also get them from plundering. Or, are you saying that plundering causes a problem with Great Buildings?

You misunderstood me, what I'm saying.. the best way to get BP's is to find someone in your guild or hood that has the GB you want and go bid and take top spot each level of the upgrade, also polishing and motivating the age/era building that corresponds to the GB you are working for for example Zeus is a bronze age GB so u would try and polish and moto all bronze buildings... Polish and Motivating has worked better for me than plundering for them.