Thread: SponsorPay Problems

SponsorPay Problems

I have seen this posted several times and I'm going to post it as well. SponsorPay is a terrible affiliate for Innogames. They represent that you complete an offer and will get diamonds, but this rarely happens unless you save screenshots and emails to prove you completed an offer. It's extremely frustrating and honestly makes me want to just give up on this game.

The most recent post was met with this response from a forum manager:

"Sponsor Pay is not affiliated with Innogames. Sponsorpay's actions are solely their own."

This is an absolutely horrible attitude for anyone to have. Innogames has decided to use Sponsorpay as part of their game and if this is your attitude toward their terrible customer service, you will never attract the player base you need to be successful. I really hope someone at Innogames pays attention to these complaints about Sponsorpay as I think this is a great game with a lot of promise, but this is currently a very toxic experience in the game.

I think it was my post that got that response, and then the thread was locked. I totally agree. SponsorPay's actions may solely be their own, but Innogames is indeed associated with them. They definitely need to quit doing business with them. I followed SponsorPay's rules to the letter, and after jumping through their hoops to prove I had completed two offers, they decided to ban my account. They couldn't even give me a reason for it. Their company is a total scam.

Worlds
    Arv, Bri, Cir, Dun
    Yes, I suppose they need to stop doing business with SponsorPay so that diamonds can only be purchased, not earned.

I'm all for having an option to earn diamonds. But if someone completes an offer, they should get their diamonds. We shouldn't have to take a screenshot of every page we visit and create a massive paper trail for SponsorPay. If you look at the offers, you will see verbiage along the lines of "must use valid contact info and complete a survey, download program, etc". Numerous people are doing these things and then SponsorPay is coming back to us saying "prove you did it, I want screenshots, etc."

I spent $16 on an offer and then had to go back and try to track down emails and screenshots to get my diamonds and I have numerous others where I completed survey or downloaded apps to try them out and have never received credit. I'm all for having an option to earn diamonds, but I would expect Innogames to require their partner to provide better customer service than what we are seeing.

I did an offer a while back and waited and never got my diamonds, i tried again today and said i'd have them "within 10 minutes".....that was over an hour ago....please tell me what i need to do exactly to get my diamonds...

So whats going on ....bait and switch? I assure you that $$$ exchanges hands...regardless of how you use them. Id look into reporting them to someone who can actually do something as the next step if they are fraudulent to you and you have proof. I would imagine and expect that all Innogames can do is show some character and find a more reliable sponsor earn program. Has anyone used these guys "sponsorpay" to any satisfaction?

Worlds
    Arv, Bri, Cir, Dun
    If you're going to spend money anyway, why not just purchase diamonds directly from Innogames? Why pay a middle man that gives Innogames pennies on the dollar? To get a better deal? Is it really a better deal when you have to go to so much trouble? Does Sponsorpay deserve your business?

Worlds
    Bri, Dun
    Not to mention: Those "deals" aren't really....
    With a little bit of google-fu I can find equivalent deals for less money.(and hassle...)
    Should I be interested in any of those deals I could use the latter option and spend the money I saved on diamonds.
    <--Crappy sig-->

Burgher
    Worlds
    Arv
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesk View Post
    I have seen this posted several times and I'm going to post it as well.
    Next time, when you see something similar posted... please post in that section...

We are aware that sponsorpay is not the BEST option, however... It is our only right now...

Closed

Gentry
    Worlds
    Arv, Bri, Cir, Dun, Beta
    You may continue your discussion there. Please pay attention to the post I pose in that thread ---> http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?1696