Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Multiaccounting for great buildings

Multiaccounting for great buildings

Do you see this problem often? People creating multiple accounts and donating all forge points to the great buildings of the main?

Is this a widespread problem that everyone knows or not an issue as the GMs are taking a good care of them?

No worries - we detect those abusers, and permanently ban them with no questions asked and no route to appeal. So don't even think about it. I know you weren't.
    User data: Settings (bottom left part of the screen) --> About --> Copy to Clipboard --> Paste here
    Problems? +++ Clear your Cache, reload Page, try different Browsers +++ Disable Firefox extensions +++ Problematic Firefox extensions
    Support ticket: Right Click on the game screen --> Support
    Please do not file bugreports just because I'm not listed on the credits page. This is a known issue and being worked on.

Well I am writing here because the server I am playing (foreign) is INFESTED with those abuses. So I am hoping to find out what was done here so I can suggest it there

Worlds
    Arv, Bri, Cir, Eas
    A highly trained team of Laser Monkeys is sent to the perpetrators location to convince them it is a bad idea to cheat.

pretty effective if you ask me.

Loo come on guys. I am looking for an honest and realistic answer. The problem is quite bad where I am.

Worlds
    Arv, Bri, Cir, Eas
    so....not buying the laser monkeys?
    would you believe....
    Cybernetic Ninja Meerkats from the FUTURE!!

Well if you say the problem is being taken care of in this country then plz tell me. The abuses are rampant with great buildings and dozens of accounts in the server that I play. We are wondering if we as the players can learn something from here so we can help fix the problem. Reporting has been proven to be less effective because the GMs aren't doing their jobs. This makes us only suspicious that they are letting them go because of money

I'm not sure how you come to the impression that GM's (what are those anyway? Game Moderators?) are not doing their job - but filing tickets reporting suspicious forgepoint donations will surely help speed up the cleaning process. But please only serious, detailled reports.
    User data: Settings (bottom left part of the screen) --> About --> Copy to Clipboard --> Paste here
    Problems? +++ Clear your Cache, reload Page, try different Browsers +++ Disable Firefox extensions +++ Problematic Firefox extensions
    Support ticket: Right Click on the game screen --> Support
    Please do not file bugreports just because I'm not listed on the credits page. This is a known issue and being worked on.

So this is what happens when we report in our server. I report like a dozen accounts clearly associated with one account. The GMs respond and say they confirmed that those are really run by one person. Wait for a few weeks and either they run along without any penalty or maybe some of the accounts are blocked but never the main account