Thread: Bronze Age to Iron Age Question

Worlds
    Arv, Bri, Cir, Dun

Bronze Age to Iron Age Question

Hi Everyone,
    Been playing about a week now and am seriously hooked Anyway I am almost through the Bronze age tree and am wondering if it is possible to research a tech in the Iron age without having all the tech already researched in the Bronze age. I have siege weapons and paths unlocked and am wondering if I can in fact unlock roof tile houses. If so will I be thrust into the Iron age or would I have to unlock the rest of the Bronze age tech 1st? Thanks in advance for any helpful info you can provide.

Worlds
    Arv, Bri, Cir, Eas
    once you unlock a single iron age tech you will in fact be in the iron age. your town hall will change appearance to reflect this.
    that doesn't stop you from completing bronze techs or building bronze buildings, and you can continue to compete in the bronze tower (just don't attack with iron age troops).

Worlds
    Arv, Bri, Cir, Dun
    Cool Thanks for that answer. I have a few more questions.

1: The PvP towers. How exactly do they work? I have not tried them out yet.
    2: I read something in the forums about Neighborhoods. Can someone explain that to me? Does that mean the 80 players that I can currently see will always be my neighbors or will I switch neighborhoods as I progress?
    3: I am trying to find trade partners and have yet to see any offers from anyone. Is there something I am missing? Do I need to join a Guild and if so does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks Again

Worlds
    Arv, Bri, Cir, Eas
    1) every time you attack (players or territories on the map) it counts towards a pvp tower. earn enough points and you will finish the week on top of the tower and earn medals, which you can spend to unlock more expansions for your town.

2) your neighborhood is the players you see in your social bar at the bottom of your screen, as some of your players become inactive your neighborhood will shrink, if it gets small enough it will merge with another neighborhood with players of the same average level.

3) if no one in your neighborhood is actively trading, try sending a couple messages. joining a guild is the best thing you can do for trading in the long run, guild trades are free (they don't cost a forge point). you can also trade with people outside your guild and neighborhood by "friending" them.

For further information about the basics, you may want to scroll through our guides section, located HERE. (Community --> Guides & Questions --> Table of Guides).
    User data: Settings (bottom left part of the screen) --> About --> Copy to Clipboard --> Paste here
    Problems? +++ Clear your Cache, reload Page, try different Browsers +++ Disable Firefox extensions +++ Problematic Firefox extensions
    Support ticket: Right Click on the game screen --> Support
    Please do not file bugreports just because I'm not listed on the credits page. This is a known issue and being worked on.

Craftsman
    Worlds
    Arv, Bri, Cir, Dun, Beta
    Welcome to the game, DemonMaster. Got on it about 3-4 weeks ago, and I am so loving it. Just follow those guides listed, make your own route on how to play, and you will do okay.