Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PvP tournaments?

PvP tournaments?

Hi, I got a few questions regarding the PvP tournament in which I was participating. The Bronze Age tournament just ended, but I don't know if there's going to be another one happening. Will that tower become open for a tournament again?

Worlds
    Arv, Bri, Cir, Eas
    yes, all towers end their tournament on sunday and begin again on monday morning. (the times are randomly assigned and will vary week by week)

Guildsman
    Worlds
    None Listed
    Quote Originally Posted by DeM2 View Post
    yes, all towers end their tournament on sunday and begin again on monday morning. (the times are randomly assigned and will vary week by week)
    There'd be less variability if you'd stop letting the laser monkey decide when they start and stop!

Worlds
    Arv, Bri, Cir, Eas
    I can't stop him...he's got a friggin laser

Implying that monkeys are better at using computers to configure times than using typewriters for scripts, LOL. But yeah, thanks for the answer, DeM2.

Worlds
    Arv, Bri, Cir, Dun
    They give the monkey a num-pad and it just pokes at random numbers, while defending itself with a laser from anyone that might think to influence its poking.

Also, I've wanted to ask something else. I had defeated someone that was worth 5 medals, but I didn't get my reward. Did something like this happen before?

Worlds
    Arv, Bri, Cir, Eas
    the number of medals displayed by a persons name are not what you get for defeating them. that number is the reward that the person in that place when the tournament ends will receive.

the top people receive medals and if you can over take them that number would show up by your name.
    but no medals are awarded until the end on sunday.

when the next one begin?
    now time of server is 2 am monday morning!

Worlds
    Cir
    Click the PvP Tower on your map. Assuming that you have access to it, that is, it should tell you if it has begun and when it ends.

Already earned 10k battle points over at Beta by visiting half the neighbors.