Thread: Selling back forge points.

Selling back forge points.

Being that you are able to buy forge points using coins at a rising cost, why not be able to sell back extra points to lower the price back down? Maybe you need coins more than research at the time, but you have bought into forge points when you had excess coin. I know GBs give people places to put them, but not everyone is into them as much as others and would rather see some benefit from the stacking up unused points.

I don't like it. You have to plan ahead so your forge points will not be wasted. Your proposal will make planning much less important.

Don't try to make the game easier, try to make it more interesting.

Burgher
    Worlds
    Arv
    Ehh, I don't agree with this proposal.

Not only does this make you manage your time, but if you could sell forge points.. Idk.. It just seems idiotic to be able to do that.

Cotter
    Worlds
    Arv, Dun, Beta
    I don't like it. Simple to abuse.
    Later in the game when I have driven the gold cost of forge points up, buy diamonds, spend those on forge points, spend forge points to dump a huge pile of gold into your treasury that your city never produced. Now I can build that building I didn't plan ahead for, or replace those troops I lost in a suicide attack much more quickly with a weak economy.

Burgher
    Worlds
    Arv
    Quote Originally Posted by tgarrett779 View Post
    I don't like it. Simple to abuse.
    Later in the game when I have driven the gold cost of forge points up, buy diamonds, spend those on forge points, spend forge points to dump a huge pile of gold into your treasury that your city never produced. Now I can build that building I didn't plan ahead for, or replace those troops I lost in a suicide attack much more quickly with a weak economy.
    Very true, wasn't looking at possibility of abuse taking place.

Thank you for pointing this out..

Yet another reason why I don't like this idea