Thread: How to delete a city?

How to delete a city?

I have a city in Brisgard, which is the only world I play in. One time however I clicked on Arvahall by mistake when logging in. Now I have a city in Arvahall as well, which I DO NOT want to develop at all because I do not have time. How can I delete this city and just keep the one in Brisgard?

Serf
    Worlds
    Cir, Beta
    As of now, there is no means to delete a particular city. It gets deleted automatically if you are inactive for 30 days in that world provided you have not reached Late Middle Ages and you do not have 50 or more diamonds in your account.

I have another question but on an unrelated topic:

I have two unattached jaegers. They were just killed during a map battle; I was planning on paying 90 diamonds to revive them as they has been providing me with a footing in the InA tower and therefore are very valuable, at least right now. However after the battle was finished I clicked on OK by mistake. Now I have no way of reviving them. Can you guys do something about it?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make corrections as a result of player error. This could be viewed as a form of cheating or favoritism by other players. If we started making this type of adjustments, we would be spending all of our time performing actions for people who changed their mind. I hope you can understand our situation. Enjoy the game.

Worlds
    Arv, Eas
    Quote Originally Posted by First Knight92 View Post
    As of now, there is no means to delete a particular city. It gets deleted automatically if you are inactive for 30 days in that world provided you have not reached Late Middle Ages and you do not have 50 or more diamonds in your account.
    What if I have more than 50 diamonds in my account and I'm active in the E world but want my C and D world cities (both Bronze age) to be deleted?

Worlds
    Bri
    you just answered your own question...... as of now there is no means to delete a particular city.

Originally Posted by First Knight92

What if I have more than 50 diamonds in my account and I'm active in the E world but want my C and D world cities (both Bronze age) to be deleted?

Serf
    Worlds
    Cir, Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhev View Post
    As I said, you can't delete a particular city. If you have 50 or more diamonds in your account, all your cities stay forever. Even if you are inactive, they wont get deleted.

Worlds
    Arv, Eas
    Quote Originally Posted by First Knight92 View Post
    As I said, you can't delete a particular city. If you have 50 or more diamonds in your account, all your cities stay forever. Even if you are inactive, they wont get deleted.
    What if I spend those diamonds and have less than 50 left, and don't log into the C or D worlds for 30 days?

Worlds
    Arv, Bri, Cir, Eas
    If they are Bronze age as in your example above, they will be deleted.
    ‚Äč

Ok so all I have to do is get my diamonds count below 50 then stay away from A and C for at least one month. Done